The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Them pics make me want them flights 
sick.gif
   please don't let me see any fire on feet pics  
laugh.gif

Was gonna skip the Datas and go straight for the Flights, but NOPE. This set me right back. :lol:

Still the hardest colorway out.
datas available anywhere under retail? Had a pair return dem bc i thought dey looked to much like my kyrie 1 dreams, def regret returning them!!

U right at athletes foot smh.... Corrected the orgianal post. Was typing while doing 3 other things!!'

It must have just reopened since the remodel. They have been closed nearly a month. I was there Tuesday and it was still closed.

datas available anywhere under retail? Had a pair return dem bc i thought dey looked to much like my kyrie 1 dreams, def regret returning them!!
I'm looking at a pair for $120 shipped after a coupon on eBay. Looks completely DS, or as he described it, "worn once to get the mail and that's it."

I'm looking at a pair for $120 shipped after a coupon on eBay. Looks completely DS, or as he described it, "worn once to get the mail and that's it."

Excellent price IMO

Man. I've been telling myself for weeks I was gonna skip the Flights, and now there's a fresh NDC order confirmation in my email. The addiction is real.

Back
Top Bottom