The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You ain't lying bruh

Not to mention I just had a little bit of a blowout with my fiance last night about the fact that 3 boxes were sitting outside the door when we got home. Gonna have to sneak home from work and get this one inside on the low when it comes, lol.

Last edited:
alsa2009 alsa2009 someone actually purchased that other shirt?
I can't tell you how to dress, but if my input matters, just wear some cargo shorts and a white tee.

Def don't love the new shirt either though I do concede the colors are better than your other attempt.

So I decided to harken to my fellow NT'ers/ Lebron lovers and sell my other shirt since it didn't match. After all, you all are all I have to keep me posted on this site. BUTTTT...... My matchy match quest continues...

You gonna kill em in the morning 
smokin.gif

I can't tell you how to dress, but if my input matters, just wear some cargo shorts and a white tee.

Def don't love the new shirt either though I do concede the colors are better than your other attempt.

Let's just agree that we both love Lebrons.... I dress with all of my shoes... I'm not paying $200 for some premium kicks to dumb them down with some plain cargo shorts and a white t. I wear white tees under my good clothing so the sweat won't mess the good shirt up. Maybe where you're from yall dress like that. My part of the hemisphere we actually dress. I match with a whole outfit and get compliments on the fit not just the expensive kicks. This is what makes us versatile. Everybody ain't dressing the same my guy.

I actually did cop off of kicks-crew but they were the only place to have them to date :\

I still haven't seen another sz 14 anywhere or on any site :smh:

I'm tryna help a fellow Nt'er but I have yet to find another pair in sz 14, keep your eyes peeled fellas :nerd:
If i see another 14 it's mine this time. :nerd:

Last edited:

Let's just agree that we both love Lebrons.... I dress with all of my shoes... I'm not paying $200 for some premium kicks to dumb them down with some plain cargo shorts and a white t. I wear white tees under my good clothing so the sweat won't mess the good shirt up. Maybe where you're from yall dress like that. My part of the hemisphere we actually dress. I match with a whole outfit and get compliments on the fit not just the expensive kicks. This is what makes us versatile. Everybody ain't dressing the same my guy.

Bruh..... No need to get defensive. I didn't come at you and actually tried to be helpful. You do you but don't get defensive when getting input from stuff you post.

Excellent price IMO
You ain't lying.

He's taking Best Offers as well so I could probably haggle it down another $15-$20. Just have some looming debt to take care of or I'd hop right on them.

Hell, I still might. lol

So I decided to harken to my fellow NT'ers/ Lebron lovers and sell my other shirt since it didn't match. After all, you all are all I have to keep me posted on this site. BUTTTT...... My matchy match quest continues...

View media item 1515345

I concur with everything bigj just said.

Bingo.

This shirt >>> the other one.

But I wouldn't wear either. Just go with a white tee with a cool pocket graphic.

Something like this but with a graphic that accentuates the colors in the shoe.
View media item 1515390

Bruh..... No need to get defensive. I didn't come at you and actually tried to be helpful. You do you but don't get defensive when getting input from stuff you post.

The pros and cons of chatting on a forum via words. I wasn't being defensive by no mean. My apologies if I sound that way. I was simply saying that each of us have a different dress code. Maybe I'm more of a dressier type person than you. Did you even peep the posts I posted a few page back. Almost all my fits are vibrant colors. We are united by kicks separated by attire lol....

The pros and cons of chatting on a forum via words. I wasn't being defensive by no mean. My apologies if I sound that way. I was simply saying that each of us have a different dress code. Maybe I'm more of a dressier type person than you. Did you even peep the posts I posted a few page back. Almost all my fits are vibrant colors. We are united by kicks separated by attire lol....

Just do you fam, ain't nothing wrong with having a top match your kicks.

As long as you ain't sleeping on cinder blocks and buying $200+ sneakers you're good in my books.

Just got my first-ever pair of Lebron iD's in last night!  Had to share a pic here, more on the iD thread. Luckily I don't need to find any hawai'ian shirts to match them 
laugh.gif

who really gives a damn about clothing... wear whatever you like, it's on your body at the end of the day

^^^^^^THIS..... I better not ever see you post nothing shoes or clothes related. I'm gonna tell you the same thing but without the vulgar language. What are you a nudist..... People that actually wear clothes...that's who cares....lol

I actually think its cool that we can have such a strong passion for the same shoes, but wear completely different clothes.

Back
Top Bottom