The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

don't exist

JUST LIKE THE WHEATS "DIDNT EXIST IN A SIZE 14"

BUT THE HOMIE @BarbarianBob GOT ASSISTS FROM THE HOMIES IN THIS THREAD AND NOW OWNS PROBABLY THE ONLY SZ.14 WHEATS TO MY KNOWLEDGE.
laugh.gif
 yo I was joking 
roll.gif
 I wear an 11 i know how much the sz 14 means to you

so many colorways, yet i am left rather unimpressed across the board. 95% of the shoes he wears never retail to the public. :x  when it comes to sig models, it seems the best colorways among fans and collectors are the colorways that the player originally wore on court. :smh:  for a while now and as of recently i find it odd how lebron and kobe play in so many diff PE's yet none release :stoneface:

You also have to take into account the hypebeasts...that think because it's a PE automatically makes it :smokin :smokin :smokin

Honestly, if I had a sig deal I would wear a bunch of stuff that nobody else could get. What's the use in not doing that? I'd also wear a bunch of GRs. But best believe I'm rocking 1of1s a lot as well.

Last edited:
Naw. That right shoe of Kobes..... Looks tragic
Still the best looking shoe in that pic.

And thats the only decent XII Lebron PE besides the Vet Days to me. The rest are no better than the inital 7 releases in my opinion.

Last edited:
Yo that death stare is classic. I still remember when that happened.

Last edited:
I think im going to buy a new $40k truck on Tuesday and i think im going to keep it DS. Maybe it'll be worth 10 bucks more in 5 years than what i'll pay for it.

As I said before, cars depreciate in value as soon as you drive them off the lot... Unless you are buying some super rare Ferrari that was specially made for yoy (which you are paying hundreds of thousands for anyway) any vehicle (esp a $40k truck) is going to go down in value significantly over 5 years-even if you don't drive it.

Last edited:
I'm not really wanting any of the Lebron XII PEs

The Lebron XII is just mediocre to me..it doesn't look great, it's not super comfortable like previous Lebrons, the traction is ok and the color ways have been average

I think im going to buy a new $40k truck on Tuesday and i think im going to keep it DS. Maybe it'll be worth 10 bucks more in 5 years than what i'll pay for it.

As I said before, cars depreciate in value as soon as you drive them off the lot... Unless you are buying some super rare Ferrari that was specially made for yoy (which you are paying hundreds of thousands for anyway) any vehicle (esp a $40k truck) is going to go down in value significantly over 5 years-even if you don't drive it.

Should be a time limit on replying to a comment.... Convo been over

Um ok.. Added time doesn't make his point valid.

Um ok.. Added time doesn't make his point valid.
It doesn't but dudes went in on him days ago now. You act like people let that comment slide or something
laugh.gif
And i think dude has already been banned too

Back
Top Bottom