The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Kobe and his kix ain't winning a ring this year though...lebron and his 12's FTW!
a ring? they ain't ever playing through a full season again let along making the playoffs, have we heard of just about every 12 that is going to release?

laugh.gif
so were the XIs whack?

roll.gif
@armokidd roasting Kobe and setting the thread straight, random but made me crack up
I don't mind the ball player but this guy legit hasn't played D since 2008...got rid of shaq, put this nonsense out about D12 being soft meanwhile he was the only guy in LAL playing D having to cover Kobe and Nash Non D playing losers....
laugh.gif
classic pic... I was just asking since we're handing out rings so early.
Not handing out rings but i honestly done see a way GSW beat Clev,who's defending bron? Dreymond?

bron sitting there watching Harden roast em for 45 like

and the Top 5 CW for the XII that we wont get

1. Grammy

2. Grammy

3, Grammy

4. Grammy

5.Grammy

Honorable mention: Grammy

laugh.gif

I don't mind the ball player but this guy legit hasn't played D since 2008...got rid of shaq, put this nonsense out about D12 being soft meanwhile he was the only guy in LAL playing D having to cover Kobe and Nash Non D playing losers....
Not handing out rings but i honestly done see a way GSW beat Clev,who's defending bron? Dreymond?
bron sitting there watching Harden roast em for 45 like

View media item 1397018

and the Top 5 CW for the XII that we wont get

1. Grammy
2. Grammy
3, Grammy
4. Grammy
5.Grammy

Honorable mention: Grammy

View media item 1363706

View media item 1362080
:lol:
Vet Day > Grammy

I hate to admit it but yea I dunno if Golden State will beat the Cavs, but if Kyrie is still hobbled its a push.  LBJ lucked out the East wasn't as top heavy as we thought, he had an easy road to the finals.  AND D12 IS SOFT

I hate to admit it but yea I dunno if Golden State will beat the Cavs, but if Kyrie is still hobbled its a push.  LBJ lucked out the East wasn't as top heavy as we thought, he had an easy road to the finals.  AND D12 IS SOFT
i don't think Chi was an easy win, i do believe that was the ECF though
tired.gif
 impatiently waiting on these 2 EXTs release dates
sick.gif

It was easy enough after game 4, never thought the bulls would fold like that.  And as a whole there march to the finals was easier than any other team has had in a while. 

Back
Top Bottom