The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

4th of July are $128 shipped right now on east bay.

Still see 159.99.

You need to see that 20% off promo code
so we can place a code on top of the 20% off, interesting
nerd.gif
This time the code is automatically added. It says 20% off in the description tho.
i saw that part, i thought you could add 20% on top of that but the shoes i want are currently excluded from any discounts minus this bb 20% off

my only pairs of 12s were palmers and paisleys

both of which were recently sent back to nike

those ams are ok looking but dont care much for orange

Last edited:
It's always hidden in their replies on twitter...someone asked about them and they said "That style will release tomorrow (10/9) at 10:00AM EST." Low-key drop I guess.

I was pretty psyched at first but honestly I think I'm gonna pass at this point. I'd rather spend the $175 on some real AM95s.

Really impressive collection, what is that every damn 13? Anyways learned my lesson on stock piling like that for one model a long time ago, you just can't realistically wear all that, then it's the realization I have to unload prolly more than half of this lol

Thanks for the appreciation fellas. It's taken a lot of time trying to find all these. I'm missing the Wheats, Breakfasts, Cloaks and Pigalle... You are right it's impossible to wear them all. When I made the goal of getting every pair I didn't really realize what I was getting into. When I was younger I always said I'd buy every Jordan that came out when I was older, like LeBrons more now. Last year I started a new career that made this possible and I decided to go for it. This will be the last time I do it. Hahaha. Need a pretty big area for 30+ size 15s.

Hoping to grab the lows tomorrow and any others I'm missing in a 15 or 14. I have the What The's.... Figured I'd share my pic. I'm buying a new lens and I'll take a better photo when it comes in, hopefully with all pairs....
anybody willing to drop 3k (low estimate) on the 12s deserves a few reps in my book

nice collection fam

Thanks for the appreciation fellas. It's taken a lot of time trying to find all these. I'm missing the Wheats, Breakfasts, Cloaks and Pigalle... You are right it's impossible to wear them all. When I made the goal of getting every pair I didn't really realize what I was getting into. When I was younger I always said I'd buy every Jordan that came out when I was older, like LeBrons more now. Last year I started a new career that made this possible and I decided to go for it. This will be the last time I do it. Hahaha. Need a pretty big area for 30+ size 15s.
Awesome collection man. At my peak on the 12 I had 11 pair (data, HOAL, witness, rose gold, elevate, flight, wtl, usa, svsm, palmer, and the world tour) ultimately even that was too much for me and just settled on keeping the data, witness, usa, wtl, rose gold and Palmers, but serious props for sticking with it. The 12 was great!:smokin

I still only have HOAL, waiting for the CLE to go on clearance in NDC (for hopefully as low as the TDM went

Back
Top Bottom