The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Dang nice 12's @TOndrak22   and @skytopkristoff   
nthat.gif

Thanks @dwoodactennis does anybody know where I can get the what ifs in a size 9? ive been hunting that pair down but dont wanna pay full retail

Nice collections! Thanks again for the love. I have not doubled up on any yet :\ So many people don't like the 12s, but it's honestly hard for me to pick my favorite. My favorites might be the 3 EXTs I don't have but I have never seen them in person but it might just be because I need them.The Breakfasts would probably be my favorite since my favorite LeBron all time is Prism X. Which I need another size 15 if anyone has a pair or know where one is at. There are so many that are towards the top of my list. I almost always have to pick up on release day if I want a chance at grabbing a pair. I ordered the Datas and they came with a stain but I had to keep them because by the time I received them they were sold out, so I had to keep these with an oil stain on the heel :smh:

Last edited:
Nice collections! Thanks again for the love. I have not doubled up on any yet :\ So many people don't like the 12s, but it's honestly hard for me to pick my favorite. My favorites might be the 3 EXTs I don't have but I have never seen them in person but it might just be because I need them.The Breakfasts would probably be my favorite since my favorite LeBron all time is Prism X. Which I need another size 15 if anyone has a pair or know where one is at. There are so many that are towards the top of my list. I almost always have to pick up on release day if I want a chance at grabbing a pair. I ordered the Datas and they came with a stain but I had to keep them because by the time I received them they were sold out, so I had to keep these with an oil stain on the heel :smh:

I can only imagine, but getting the shoes in size must be very very difficult.
Do they even make all the pairs up to size 15?
I wear size 13 and that's already difficult sometimes.

Thanks for checking I didnt see any on there at all I swear its the hardest 12 to get under retail especially now, its such a simple colorway but looks sooo nice in pics and in person if anybody ever does find a size 9 in thatlet me know

I can only imagine, but getting the shoes in size must be very very difficult.
Do they even make all the pairs up to size 15?
I wear size 13 and that's already difficult sometimes.

No they don't at least they don't always release it. Trillion Dollar Man, ASG, Palmers, Rise, Christmas, BHM, What the LeBrons only released to a 14 the Wheats and Cloaks only released to a size 13 that I could find and the Breakfasts I had ordered but NIKE had to cancel my order.

Ubiq had 30% off everything but by the time I saw it the WTL were gone -_- only a 8 and 14 remain

did they take it off the snekaer app or are they just jackin me?

decided to pass. two lows is good enough. Was able to cart to see if it does as it has taken awhile to do so lately.

Back
Top Bottom