The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

That 6 is rustlin' my jimmies to the MAX 
laugh.gif
 Get it outta here Nike! 
That was my biggest surprise going through the launch photos...how they gonna leave that 6 on there??  
tired.gif

That's an interesting theory about the "6 Billion Dollar Man," but I honestly think they just thought he would either stay in Miami, or keep his number, and were too lazy or didn't want to spend money to go through the hassle to change  it.  

You'd think with their resources they could change it for the launch...

Last edited:
shoes doesn't look bad, cw's are kinda meh.

outsole reminds me of the infinity guantlet tho.

Thanos in the house!! Lol...good call.

I like the design, but so far the Lion CW is all I'm feeling. Still no Cavs themed colors...of course. Just like there were NEVER that many Miami themed colors GR releases.

That was my biggest surprise going through the launch photos...how they gonna leave that 6 on there??  |I

That's an interesting theory about the "6 Billion Dollar Man," but I honestly think they just thought he would either stay in Miami, or keep his number, and were too lazy or didn't want to spend money to go through the hassle to change  it.  

You'd think with their resources they could change it for the launch...

I actually think the 6 was on purpose. If you look at the commercial he did represent USA #6. Playing in the Olympic is a global thing. Therefore #6 represent global. Just my theory.

I actually think the 6 was on purpose. If you look at the commercial he did represent USA #6. Playing in the Olympic is a global thing. Therefore #6 represent global. Just my theory.
Maybe, but the Dunk Force colorway had the "6" on the inside part too...although I don't recall seeing an inside shot of those yesterday to see if it was still there.  

Might actually be because of the TV show 6 million dollar man

I don't like falling for reaches but this one actually makes some sense to me... for watever reason

Plus in the show dude was suppose to be a astronaut, scientist or wateva, could be mistaken but I think the design on the liner looks like sonar mapping

Pops use to have the old Dvd's, Im too young to remember, I just remember the dope *** intro

lol @ the ending, don't remember that part

I'm excited to tries these on the court. If they have better flexibility, heel to toe, and cushioning than the XIs then I'm in. Some of the colorways are meh, but I'm wearing these for ball and not casual...

Excited that there's no Lunarlon here. Don't know what to expect from "Megafuse", and that huge air bag in the heel has got me pumped. Thinking about switching course and going with the Instinct over the HoaL. Was confused about the colorway before, but now that I'm reading it as more if a Suns scheme, I think I can get behind it. Think I'm just going to grab one pair for court use and call it a day.

Lion hearts are pretty clean not gonna lie.

Personally I don't think this model is all that because of the outsole...there's just something about it that doesnt seem to flow all that great with the rest of the sneaker...imho it looks too skinny

These Nike Basketball threads always grow to fast for me to keep up with them, but I like what I'm seeing from the Lebron 12. The NSRL and that orange pair has caught my eye.

I like a few of these colorways, but hoping it will be relatively easy to grab the HOAL pair.  I'm in for those for sure

I really enjoyed the XI on court.  Very curious to feel that hex zoom setup.  Glad there's no lunar here either...

Last edited:
im smelling a black/gold or red carpet id in the near future because all 7 colorways are just underwhelming. The lion hearts, dunk force, and nsrl would only be copped on discount after they are already on sale racks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom