The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
colorways are trash. kinda feeling nsrl's but not something to go crazy for lions heart is decent because its the only thing reminiscent to the cavs jerseys. Cant wait to see the next couple cw's

Last edited:
I really like the NSRL. Lion Hearts look good too, but I will probably take it easy on the XII, like I did with the X and XI.

Only Xs I have are: Area 72 and Floridian

XIs: Terracotta Warriors, Gators, and WTL

the first two colorways will move simply because they are new but i expect all the ones after that not tagged "asg" or "limited" to sit to be honest. 

the first two colorways will move simply because they are new but i expect all the ones after that not tagged "asg" or "limited" to sit to be honest. 
I agree. I think the NSRLs and Lion Hearts will move like the KPs and Aways, and then demand will chill until the Xmas model

Is these coming in toddler sizes? My daughter love lebron's for some reason she gonna go crazy for those soles.
nthat.gif

Now that official pics are up I am not that interested in NSRLs, but those Trillion Dollar Man and Datas are the big standouts to me.

Finally had time to look through all the launch event stuff. So much more excited for these to drop! HoaLs are copped for sure and the TDMs also have my attention. Might be a lil too much going on with that cw for me to cop though. But the best part? My 2 year old can't wait for the HoaLs either! She grew out of all her XIs and constantly wears my stuff around the house. Now she'll be able to wear the same shoes as daddy again!

pimp.gif

That was my biggest surprise going through the launch photos...how they gonna leave that 6 on there??  
tired.gif

That's an interesting theory about the "6 Billion Dollar Man," but I honestly think they just thought he would either stay in Miami, or keep his number, and were too lazy or didn't want to spend money to go through the hassle to change  it.  

You'd think with their resources they could change it for the launch...
lol I tried to sleep on it, and it's still bothering me.  They did change the 6 on the Dunk Force to a 23 though...so there's hope! Maybe not for the sole though.  They'll just say 6+6=12 or that it stands for the number of sides on a Hexagon 
mean.gif

Looks like some of the peeps that were at the launch yesterday, got to stick around and wear-test them today in the gym.  I'm sure we'll get some reviews this afternoon

Really looking forward to these for the court.  Traction is my only concern.  I play on some dusty *** courts...

Back
Top Bottom