The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thanks for the info.  XIs are way too narrow for me.  I would upsize to 13s and still too narrow.  

Interesting. How do Lebrons run relative to Jordans?

Jordans run a little big to me, while Kobes have usually run more TTS.

These past few models of LeBrons have run a little small in my case, so I hope that has changed with the XII.

Last edited:
that lace cover thing looks cool with the color applique but overall just looks like a bite off the jordan VI.

the nsrl and that last pick with the colored lining are the dopest so far imo

Been sitting on these for a while. My only complaint is that you can't really tighten the laces below the lacelock, but the fit isn't really an issue. Don't worry about the lacelock ripping off or anything.

Also, Christmas colorway is insane.
Goodness.

I know they looked cool, but in a way I'm glad no more Lion Head lace locks, those are such a pain to mess with...I usually just took them off completely and put them in the box.  

am I the only one looking at IG and Twitter feeds thinking

"but... these pics have been out for months. Ya'll late"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know they think it don't count til nike or lebron or pietre puts up photos
mean.gif
roll.gif

yeeeeaaa I mean I get it was the big hoop-lah or whatever with the press release but I was taken aback by how many blogs and self-proclaimed "sneakerheads" were acting hella brand new.

I've picked out my pairs 3 months ago :lol: :lol: Red Lions (definitely), NSLRs (?), and them all black joints with the pink? swoosh (?).

yeeeeaaa I mean I get it was the big hoop-lah or whatever with the press release but I was taken aback by how many blogs and self-proclaimed "sneakerheads" were acting hella brand new.

I've picked out my pairs 3 months ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Red Lions (definitely), NSLRs (?), and them all black joints with the pink? swoosh (?).
it's not pink it's one of nike's crim.....yeah it's pink
roll.gif

Good video from Jacques Slade about his wear test experience with the shoe. Answered some questions I had.

WOW. TRILLION DOLLAR MANS ARE FLAMES. COPPING THOSE, NSRL, BLACKOUTS AND HEART OF LION DAY 1.

Last edited:
I've liked the NSRL since we first saw pics, but damn... the on-feet shots and more detailed pics tend to get me
laugh.gif
 call it whatever you want, I'm not ashamed  

The lions are still my fave of the bunch so far though

Back
Top Bottom