The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

maybe it's the swirl that's throwing them off for me
its def the swirls, ths instincts are a mixed reaction to me in some pics they look really good and in others they look datas with a different swoosh datas look pretty good still nothing has "wowed" me but the potential is there

I dunno man, low swoosh and clear soles generate a lot of hate within me...

I went hard on the XI too, more of a reason to take a break this year. 

Will prob grab xmas and all stars though, I'm a sucker those times of year.
For some reason I imagine a break for you is doin a double-up instead of a lewiup.
roll.gif

Yea, definitely my favorite one

Aside from the, TDM's, instincts, and that orange pair, all the CW's have been simple

I hope they continue this way, and I hope there still is another black/red cw

How quickly people change there tone over somethin they dont really want...never fails[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

thought this was pretty interesting http://*************.com/news/how-does-the-lebron-12-rank-in-lebron-s-signature-line-/

1. II

2. I

3. VIII

4. IV

5. X

6. VII

7. XI

8. III

9. VI

10. V

11. IX

12. XII

can't say I totally agree with it but they atleast got the IXs right
roll.gif
I just read that whole article, what a bogus ranking and write up. No wonder no one uses SC anymore 
sick.gif

They said the IX has no significance in the line. How bout his first championship season dumb *****?

I don't get on here that much and write anymore and never really in the bron thread but for them to have some of those shoes in that order and have the 9 second to last they need to be slapped. He won first champ in them and gold medal that year and MVP! Personally beside that the 9 is the best mix to me between casual and basketball. Plus color ways were straight heat!!!!

Last edited:
Funny how one of the reasons for the impact of the X is that they were the first to appear on nikeid...

The lowly ranked no impact having IXs were actually the first to appear on nikeid.

I actually like the Vs too, but they ain't better than the IXs

I thought the 9s were the first to get on Nike iD?

To me, the Xs were the shoes he wore to his second championship. The most iconic designs were the Corks, Denim, Elite X Champ, X low Champ and probably Crown Jewels (don't have any of them lol).

The XIs were great aesthetically. There were a lot of great color ways. The main issue was obviously the performance especially following the Xs.

Still not feeling the XIIs with the soles, the weird side paneling. Maybe the elite or lows will have me come around. I'll focus my attention on Kobe's, retro Js and KDs.

Last edited:
9s were on nike id but in limited colors
I think for them to have the 9 as low as it was is ridiculous , the 11s were too high in that list to be number 7
And 5s and 6s should be the last 2!

Last edited:
ultimatecam ultimatecam
Actually Bron didn't wear any 9's during the Olympics. He played in the Hyperdunk promoting the Nike+, Soldier VI, and gold medal game was the Gold Medal X.

All that being said the 9's were great AND were the first to have appeared on iD.

But the colors weren't really limited as someone mentioned. They just went in phases. There was the foam option, mesh panels in place of the weave, 2 pairs of laces per pair, gum bottoms. They had many choices but you had to be quick...just ask @gentry187

Also did they ever explain why he stopped wearing the xi at the event or did they just do a spin on it to explain a downgrade in cushioning?

noblekane noblekane
This was explained a few times during last season. LeBron wears his own custom drop in orthotic in his kicks, whereas Kobe and KD can go straight from box to feet. Having the drop in Lunar/Zoom insert changed the interior volume of the shoe pretty much making his orthotic and shoe incompatible.

The only thing they said to follow this up was that wear testing was done more full throttle to avoid any mistakes. Guess the XI testing was mamby pamby :lol:

I always heard it had something to do with his toes and the forefoot? I can relate cuz i got chicken finger toes aswell :lol:

Last edited:
dc30 dc30 you're very correct he did wear the hyperdunk in the Olympics and debuted the X the final game. I'm just saying that is the his season of wearing the 9s. I personally feel the 9 was his best elite also. I'm not referring to how limited shoes are at all just stating what I feel but in all honesty to put the 9 second to last Is obnoxious

Last edited:
@Dc30 you're very correct he did wear the hyperdunk in the Olympics and debuted the X the final game. I'm just saying that is the his season of wearing the 9s. I personally feel the 9 was his best elite also. I'm not referring to how limited shoes are at all just stating what I feel but in all honesty to put the 9 second to laugh Is obnoxious
the 9 elites are awesome to ball in aswell

Back
Top Bottom