The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I broke my foot in the 10th grade and had to wear a boot with my toes out the front for 6 weeks
ohwell.gif

I swear I must've be been going through my growth spurt at the time because after that shoes started fitting different
mean.gif

Not sure if it's really just the fact everyone has one side slightly larger than the other though but that's what I always blamed it on
eyes.gif
^^^THIS

Now I dunno how true this is but I've been told that the makin of left and right shoe r through diff factories in china, hence the variation of fit and quality - like sometimes u would get an almost perfect side and then the other not so perfect lol One factory would make the left shoe and another would make the right and final boxin of the shoes I think r done through another factory
Reason = prevent workers from stealin and temperin as in swapping out real wit fake sides/pairs

Last edited:
Qdoba is trash. At least the one near my house. Compared to Chipotle, the food isn't fresh, the service isn't as fast, etc. Like you can taste it in the steak...Chipotle has a spice and kick to it. Qdoba is blah.

And Chipotle is the nectar of the gods. My favorite fast food restaurant. Love Polo Tropical, Chicfila, InnOut, Popeyes, Papa Johns, La Granja. There's so many.

I like Qdoba better than Chiptole. Maybe it's your local one like you said. And you must be getting plain burritos if you think Qdobas don't have a kick. They have more of a variety. I love the ancho chile BBQ burrito.

Now I dunno how true this is but I've been told that the makin of left and right shoe through diff factories in china, hence the variation of fit and quality - like sometimes u would get an almost perfect side and then the other not so perfect lol One factory would make the left shoe and another would make the right and final boxin of the shoes I think r done through another factory
Reason = prevent workers from stealin and temperin as in swapping out real wit fake pairs.
Interesting if it is true.  I have no clue myself.

With my pair of HoaLs, the upper on the left shoe seems to have just a tad more space.  Was worried how this would go for ball, but I laced them up and played in them with no issues over the weekend.

Last edited:
@BarbarianBob @GRUP most people naturally will have one foot slightly different than the other in some sort of way... usually recommended to try on the side with the bigger foot, like @Dc30 said

Interesting if it is true.  I have no clue myself.

With my pair of HoaLs, the upper on the left shoe seems to have just a tad more space.  Was worried how this would go for ball, but I laced them up and played in them with no issues over the weekend.
I'm doin a lebron from last season lol playin in soldiers. God knows when I be able to play indoor >.

Definitely interesting if true. I could see Nike doing something like this.

All manufacturing processes have variability. I work in a large manufacturing company and processes performed by humans show much more variability (e.g., craftsmanship) than automated processes. My understanding is that most of the shoe assembly is still done by humans, so this variation in size/fit is likely just human caused variability and not issues with molds or tooling...

Now I dunno how true this is but I've been told that the makin of left and right shoe r through diff factories in china, hence the variation of fit and quality - like sometimes u would get an almost perfect side and then the other not so perfect lol One factory would make the left shoe and another would make the right and final boxin of the shoes I think r done through another factory
Reason = prevent workers from stealin and temperin as in swapping out real wit fake sides/pairs
That would make sense, sometimes if you check the tags on the inside of the shoe, the dates don't exactly match every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom