The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't even think they sold out. I think they just killed the link... we'll see in 4 hours

Good thing I came in this thread when it's sold out. Would've gotten them. Passed on the NBA Store deal as with shipping and tax it's only a 10% discount.
i was gonna tag you too 
laugh.gif

I had a gift card left for Richards and was just in there yesterday looking for a jacket actuslly - went by the shoes and saw the 12s in a display case and asked if they got them in stock, apparently had a FSR and I got my 12 for 165 with the gift card... gonna have to send back my nike order when it comes in, but damn I thought I had a steal - SA is straight robbery for only 4 days after release!

I saved you $160 :\   nah, i don't know what happened.. i  think i got distracted by something and forgot to

:lol: all good saved me $160. They'll probably be had for less than that by Christmas. When my iD comes I'll probably forget about this colorway.

Call me what you want... but after playing in these a few times, other colorways seem to look better and better 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh I really missed out on both NBA and SA deals....might have to go into full lurk mode now smh

I got me a pair of HOL the first day from HOH and I went true to size. The quality of the shoe is really nice and i like them. I wore them for a whole day and they hurt the left foot on the outer side. Does anyone else have this problem? My right shoe fits perfect and is extremely comfortable but the left is bad. What can be done? Can i somehow return them to Footlocker or would I have to take them back to Nike? Never had a problem with lebrons until now.

Had the same exact issue

My right foot is wider than my left as well, i always try on the right foot and some shoes pinch my right pinky toe really bad, while my left foot feels glorious. Lebron 9 model made me find this out

guys be on the lookout for cancellation emails for the SA deal. they don't have the best stock system. i remember getting cancelled last year for the dunk mans when they were on sale when they first dropped.

Saw the 12 for the first time yesterday in my local hoh and was not impressed.I probably should have tried them on to see what that sole felt like though.

Saw the 12 for the first time yesterday in my local hoh and was not impressed.I probably should have tried them on to see what that sole felt like though.
i was the exact opposite.. saw these in person and loved em.. if they had my size would have copped then. 

should have copped that sports authority deal while i had the chance. i hope another good discount surfaces for these. still haven't tried them on. a few stores have kids sizes only in the whole city. 

Back
Top Bottom