The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just got my shoe in Wore a size 14 in the Lebron 10,  size 13 Lebron 11, size 13 Lebron 12. Boy im happy but lacing thes joints up. Im sweating

Love how they changed the posite texture like they're doing with the KDs, dope shoe.
i imagine the white posite with that texture would get a little bit dirty, nothing a few wipes wouldn't fix tho.

how much do nsrl's pop in person? or is that not your pic.

Nike may pull some shenanigans with the amount of pairs that they can get fixed in time...but I'm not buying the 'limited' rumors from j23.  I could see them having multiple restocks on all of these cw's that have been sent back for repairs.  

Nike may pull some shenanigans with the amount of pairs that they can get fixed in time...but I'm not buying the 'limited' rumors from j23.  I could see them having multiple restocks on all of these cw's that have been sent back for repairs.  

I was thinking this same thing. Like I want the NSRL CW. I can see them shipping out the first fixed batch while the others are being worked on and sale them in waves and call them "limited".

I was thinking this same thing. Like I want the NSRL CW. I can see them shipping out the first fixed batch while the others are being worked on and sale them in waves and call them "limited".
Exactly.  It was already mentioned that FNL had the Dunk Force but had to send them back....anytime they get something, I don't worry as much lol.  These things aren't moving...discounts are already happening...Nike's tactics won't work on me this time 
laugh.gif

$30 for a pair of socks? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
yup death of the matchy matchy with them prices $16 was already pushing it.....I take it back they're $20 but that's still $4 to much http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-hyperelite-crew-basketball-socks/pid-1532181/pgid-1532182 funny the dunkman and datas vers. are out of stock, yall preordering socks now
nerd.gif

I stand corrected again they are $30

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...w-basketball-socks/pid-10254454/pgid-10254455

they have six meridian's as well

elites more expensive than hyperelites
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom