The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nike needs to get it's Stan game up considering how many people don't like the shoe! LOL I hated the XI but didn't bad mouth anybody who did. Who's really a Stan? Mad because someone else likes the XII, smh.

Nike needs to get it's Stan game up considering how many people don't like the shoe! LOL I hated the XI but didn't bad mouth anybody who did. Who's really a Stan? Mad because someone else likes the XII, smh.

wut

kevin-hart-tare.gif

Your reading comprehension just needs improvement. I'll help you Stans out. Don't like it don't buy it...

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension just needs improvement. I'll help you Stans out. Don't like it don't buy it...
no i read it right, this shoe already has stans, your statement didn't make any sense being the fact that everyone except for a few repeat posters in this thread are cosigning it without a normal release photo

i think these in a different color will be great, i prefered the black instead of the grey on the dolphins one tho

I try to avoid clear soles at all cost. Can't wait until more CWs are shown with I hope a solid sole. I like this model so far.

Last edited:
The Miami colorway is definitely questionable, but I think this will be a great shoe. The pods are cool and sort of Answer inspired, and the shoe looks comfortable. I'll be hoping to pick them up in due time!

Bilskii, Simon, KOD, SuppliedPDX, Basel Shop and Shoulee pairs are all fakes, I hope y'all realize that.

All those guys are getting their **** from the same factory in China and claiming they have authentic pairs in hand.

Same goes for their WTL, when folks sell with no boxes...it's for a reason.

Shoes are stolen or fakes....take your pick.

THE BASE OF THE SHOE ITSELF HAS SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL (NET LOOKING AREA) BUT THE GREY PART AND THAT UNNECESSARILY LONG TONGUE WITH THE WEIRD FLAP THING IS OFF… AND PERSONALLY I PREFER WHEN LEBRONS HAVE A MIDSOLE (VIII'S AND X'S) VERSUS NOT (IX'S AND XI'S)

IX's had a midsole. The XII's have a midsole as well...

Back
Top Bottom