The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Those new pics seem to give them a different shape
nerd.gif
THE TURN

View media item 1044420
View media item 1044421
View media item 1044422
View media item 1044425
View media item 1044426

At this point, I can say that the 11s were better designed and are more visually appealing than the 12s (unless of course the 12 Elites are a pretty large overhaul of the design or if there are colorways that make the shoe look better).  
i have to disagree the 12 look good remind me of a combination of the 4 and the 9 not the most fashionable at first glance but when physically have one on your foot with a pair of jeans or whatever its all go...mark my words this will be one of the dopest lebrons ever

Only thing that can sway me away from a good amount of pairs, would be a price point of more than 220. I keep saying $200 again would be ideal.

but blue is the hottest fire color fyi regardless of the colder outer flame colors or red orange and yellow, so teal and orange and white would've been fine from a science point of view
Exactly.  Teal for the Miami Vice / Nights hand in hand style.  Orange / White for the flame logo on the jersey?  To me it's a no brainer.  Shame they never went this route with the uniforms.  It would probably be the most unique color pallette for an NBA team. 

Yea Im really liking these. They kind of look like the 10s. Will be spending some allowance moneys on a few pairs.

Yea Im really liking these. They kind of look like the 10s. Will be spending some allowance moneys on a few pairs.
I like them as well but I am not seeing what you are seeing by comparing them to 10s. If anything they look like 9's on steroids.

Back
Top Bottom