The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Anybody here who ordered from DSG on Friday get shipping info?
Still No on the 2 separate orders place Friday.

However, Nike just sent tracking confirmation for my NSRL from Friday so I am not worried about DSG yet.

DSG is always a little late. And they did oversell the Moonwalkers awhile back. Gave me refund and 15% off anytime code so I am not sweating it.

Oh ok. Let's say you order a pair in a store out here in the U.S, how much uou looking at to ship out there?
Shipping from USA and UK are

Minimum and Normal Shoes Shipping cost is from 40 to 45 USD

But for Foamposite Shipping cost is 60 to 65 USD

I can't wait for the Lebron 12 NSRL

I may regret passing on NSRL's last night...but I'm already 3 pairs deep into the 12's and it's only December 1st.  And I know I'll grab Data's, will probably want BHM's, and guaranteed will want All-Stars.  Wasn't about price or tax, because that deal was phenomenal on DSG (and even now on END), was just about having extra pairs.  I don't want to overdo it like I did with X's and XI's this time around.  

This is exactly how I feel. That price was so tempting but if it's not something I would pay retail for, then it doesn't matter how low the discount gets. With Christmas around the corner I gotta prioritize. Will be getting Datas via gift most likely. After that, probably the ASGs unless they're terrible. Then elites will be around the corner, which I almost always think look better than the regular season model.

Congrats to those who are hopping on the NSRL deals though! Originally I had no interest in that cw, but after seeing so many pictures I'm really having to test my will power to stay strong!

My goodness, these kicks are beyond nice! I am big Kobe shoeline fan, but I dare say these are more comfortable right out the box than the Kobe 9 elite high and based off of what I am hearing even the lows (only own the hights, do not care for the lows enough to get them), so much so I have been wearing them for everything! Haha! Although I only purchased 2 of the colorways out of all the ones that have come out or we have see (by choice), I am very excited about them! I actually passed up on the Jordan 6 Black/infrared (these are very nice, but will be a lot easier to come by) to get multiples of the NSRL and the HOAL. Pictures coming soon.

In this order.
LBJ 12 HOAL
LBJ 12 NSRL

Might just be me but I think NSRL's are just ok
eyes.gif

To each their own but I think pics make them look a lot better than they actually are in person
ohwell.gif
Not just you.

I was never enamored with the NSRLs from jump.

Among my least favorite colorways of the XIII so far, along with the Six Meridians and TDMs.

Were the Crown Jewels or the Gold Medals the first Lebron X release? And were the Cannons the first Lebron 9 release?

Crown Jewels but both were so limited I wouldn't count either as official first releases :lol:

And Kentucky IXs were the first to release followed by the black red
I think the Cannons had a small early release just in Miami before the Kentuckys from what I remember, but Kentuckys were the first widely released colorway in the US. And I think Asia got the Cannons and Chinas early.

Were the Crown Jewels or the Gold Medals the first Lebron X release? And were the Cannons the first Lebron 9 release?

Crown Jewels but both were so limited I wouldn't count either as official first releases :lol:

And Kentucky IXs were the first to release followed by the black red
I think the Cannons had a small early release just in Miami before the Kentuckys from what I remember, but Kentuckys were the first widely released colorway in the US. And I think Asia got the Cannons and Chinas early.

Ah ok. I just remembered the Kentucky color pulling me into the 9s. First day purchase. Didn't pay it much attention before I saw them in person.

It's just HOL... no need for the extra 'A' folks.

Last time I checked they were called Heart Of A Lion :\

So I'll continue abbreviating it as HoaL's |I

You haven't even been in here fooling with us like that now you calling shots :rolleyes

Ain't nobody tryna hear that, sue me lady :tongue:

Word on the streets is Lisa found the SB thread and found new friends.....

Back
Top Bottom