The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't think those Christmas we saw are the real thing. Replicas have surfaced and they are exactly the pair we saw. We'll just have to cross our fingers when Nike officially unveils the pack. Regardless I'm gonna pass on any shoes from the pack.

I don't think those Christmas we saw are the real thing. Replicas have surfaced and they are exactly the pair we saw. We'll just have to cross our fingers when Nike officially unveils the pack. Regardless I'm gonna pass on any shoes from the pack.
It would be pretty random for a replica company to just make a cw out of the blue that features a snowflake on the lacelock and a forest going through a blizzard on the posite

Last edited:
my fav pair out of all that has release and yet to release this year is the dunkforce, i like how they did them this year!...LOL HOL would be next in line. other than that everything is a pass, now wheres them ASG leaked pics?

From the looks of things all of these will probably be on clearance/Outlet by Feb/March so i don't see any rush on copping now. 

Just got another shipping update from DSG. Looks like my Instincts that I ordered yesterday are being delivered tomorrow by UPS. My NSRLs that I ordered Friday will be here on Wednesday tho...

Weird shipping schedule, but as long as I get them :smokin

Ordered from DSG last night and the only email I received was from paypal saying I sent a payment to dsg. Nothing about order confirmation or shipping but I check my email now and see an email from UPS saying a package is scheduled to be delivered from DSG tomorrow!!

Little strange but Ill take it
nthat.gif

Just got another shipping update from DSG. Looks like my Instincts that I ordered yesterday are being delivered tomorrow by UPS. My NSRLs that I ordered Friday will be here on Wednesday tho...

Weird shipping schedule, but as long as I get them :smokin

Yea, that is weird.

Ordered from DSG last night and the only email I received was from paypal saying I sent a payment to dsg. Nothing about order confirmation or shipping but I check my email now and see an email from UPS saying a package is scheduled to be delivered from DSG tomorrow!!

Little strange but Ill take it:nthat:  

Same here. Can't wait to rock.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, I would say the number 23 (as either a 2 on one foot and a 3 on the other or just plain 23 on both) will appear on the second wave of the LBJ 12s or at least on the more Cleveland Cavs pairs.

So? They'll be underneath the shoe so it's not like it even matters, they could have a number 3 for all I care.

Never said it was a big deal or that it "matters" either way, however the jersey number has been discussed a number of times through out this thread, so I decided state my thoughts on this. Just like the "Oh" on one foot and "io" is on the other foot for the i.d.s which also has been discussed in this Lebron 12 thread. With that said my statement is relevant and fitting for this Lebron 12 thread. The 23 would be nice, since he no longer with my second favortie team the Miami Heat (D. Wade), however I agree with you that it does not matter, because the shoe is just that nice period.

Saw these for the first time and held then at hoh. The six meridians POP. it's very nice. The nsrl isn't very sharp like it seems in some pictures. They look like $200 shoes and the shoe just seems very well built with a lot of support. Really want a pair to hoop in, the only shoe I liked in the whole hoh. Not at the Canadian retail price of $260 + 13% tax though. Will cop when there's a sale and I'll cross the border

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom