The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm definitely curious because it's the exact opposite of what we have been getting the last 3 or so years.

Nike has been WINNING with the loud, popping themes. Does Nike go with the flow and drop a classy, subtle shoe to continue the theme matching and risk losing money and hype or does nike still go hard and keep it loud since they nike loud sells?

I wonder if a NYC graffiti theme will return.

I'm betting on a graffiti. Either paying homage to the fast paced life style of NYC or the origin of hip-hop. I Wouldn't mind a taxi based, but please stay away from a Big Apple!

While it may be a little too early for ASG XII pics, the jersey's have been announced via NBA. Maybe it'll give us an idea about what we can maybe expect design wise this year.

View media item 1284878
VERY simple...but I'm ok with that if the shoes are on point!

best all star jerseys in a long time IMO

I was hoping they wouldn't do those ugly sleeve uniforms

not sure if mentioned but lebron posted a video on his facebook about having his own Nike signature shoe and it has 12.3.14 at the end

didn't even listen to the video tho..and my bad if it was already brought up :nerd:

edit: nvm

Last edited:
not sure if mentioned but lebron posted a video on his facebook about having his own Nike signature shoe and it has 12.3.14 at the end

didn't even listen to the video tho..and my bad if it was already brought up :nerd:
It's related to Kyrie's new sig debut event on 12/3. Kobe and KD also made videos talking about having a sig shoe.

It's related to Kyrie's new sig debut event on 12/3. Kobe and KD also made videos talking about having a sig shoe.

repped..wasnt able to listen to it so that explains it :lol:

was hoping for a new colorway or something new :rolleyes

Last edited:
ive always liked the basic red with green/white accent Christmas cw...think it'd be nice to see a green base with red/white accents..not the mint green we saw on the 11s tho

I'm holding judgment on the Christmas pair. Besides that crappy image have we even see a high quality pic yet? A lot of people thought last years was a disaster at first sight. Those turned out ok IMO.

If TDM really is a "premium" then I imagine they would sit until discounts are available. After checking out all the CWs this weekend, I have to admit the 6 Meridians looked better than I expected and Instincts were solid. But I doubt I will ultimately pull the trigger on the TDM even though that's my fav CW. For whatever reason I expect them to look underwhelming in person.

Last edited:
Just saw Six Meridians in person, orange looks nice, but not a great shoe at all IMO. Wasn't feeling the volt or the posite design

Last edited:
Got my shipping email form DSG and my NSRLs should be here 2mrw, excited to see how these fit 8)

Hey everyone...guess what...

Got my shipping notification from DSG.  
76864483_not_single_fuk_given.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom