The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
View media item 1285332
Looking at this DSG receipt like man that deal was sweet :pimp:

I really wanna get matchy matchy with these for some reason :D

I'm thinking an all purple or forest green sweatsuit with an orange tee :smokin

Any suggestions for me @redrum3281 :nerd:

I know this is your field of expertise :lol:

Vick Falcons jersey would look great with those.

Lisa wanted to act like we don't matter to her so she didn't even come in and check if there were deals, I'm low key glad she missed out because she doesn't deserve new shoes.

Last edited:
Lisa wanted to act like we don't matter to her so she didn't even come in and check if there were deals, I'm low key glad she missed out because she doesn't deserve new shoes.

Can't discuss her no more. Just can discuss shipping updates.

sorry if a double post -- possible outsole to lows or elites? via @solebar001 on IG

View media item 1285289

Double posted. But don't worry, nobody gave a for it, so it got lost between a thousand posts.
I think these are the Lows' outsoles. The heel Zoom unit is said to be one of the better features of the XII. Replacing it with Max Air on a Elite model would never make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double posted. But don't worry, nobody gave a for it, so it got lost between a thousand posts.
I think these are the Lows' outsoles. The heel Zoom unit is said to be one of the better features of the XII. Replacing it with Max Air on a Elite model would never make sense.
Exactly what I was thinking.  Lows would definitely make more sense.  Guessing these lows will not have zoom in those forefoot pods...

Thanks for the response

Last edited:
then on top of the discounts, dsg gives free 1 day shipping. Crazy yo. both my pairs came today, the instincts and nsrl's. both dope. the nsrl are probably my favorite pair right now. i wonder how they'd look if the orange was subbed out for another color. like black...

Exactly what I was thinking.  Lows would definitely make more sense.  Guessing these lows will not have zoom in those forefoot pods...

Thanks for the response

View media item 1285443
Aren't these the 12 lows?

Last edited:
how did you guys get it so fast from DSG? i ordered on sunday and it says will be delivered next tuesday. i'm from california and it's shipping from oklahoma. 
laugh.gif

I just used their free shipping Sunday too and mine is coming from Delaware to NJ so its easier there

And it coming in tmrw

Last edited:
Instincts came in from DSG, love the shoe but I should've read through this thread first before unlacing these
laugh.gif
..these are worse than re-lacing my Wimbledons.

I'm not sure if it's been stated but "Trillion Dollar Man" is gonna be a "PREMIUM" with the price point of 219.99 and will release on 12/30

Nike is funny man... Throw a graphic under the outsole and a 6 on the lace cover and run the price up $20 lmao smh... Will still be had well under retail doe

For those who ordered their pairs from DGS over the weekend and have yet to receive their tracking, start a chat with a rep on DSG.com. Seems like these are shipping from DSG stores. I had to start a chat and receive my tracking from there even though the website says it has only located it in stock.

Back
Top Bottom