The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Got my Instincts in today from DSG and let me say I am not impressed with how they ship these shoes.  The no double boxing is one thing but the shoes they sent me seems like they were tried on in store.  One of the shoes was not wrapped up and the other one was sitting upright.  I enjoy the deals but I might go retail or NBA store code for the DATA's. 

Got my Instincts in today from DSG and let me say I am not impressed with how they ship these shoes.  The no double boxing is one thing but the shoes they sent me seems like they were tried on in store.  One of the shoes was not wrapped up and the other one was sitting upright.  I enjoy the deals but I might go retail or NBA store code for the DATA's. 

You mad about the packaging? So mad you are willing to pay retail?

It just depends on where you get them. Received white bag and double boxed this week.(NSRL from stores)

Guess it depends on what the store it comes from wants to do. Instincts I received from their warehouse were double boxed in a HUGE box.

Mine came double boxed NP must de different depending on the store I had a hihuge double box

It just depends on where you get them. Received white bag and double boxed this week.(NSRL from stores)
Guess it depends on what the store it comes from wants to do. Instincts I received from their warehouse were double boxed in a HUGE box.

This.

Received my Instincts yesterday that was packed in 2 smaller boxes and taped together. Got my NSRLs today and they came in one humongous box...

Guess it's just a crapshoot :rolleyes

Last edited:
DSG finally provided me with tracking info. They used UPS but handed it over to the post office smh. I don't understand why not just drop it at my home.

DSG kicks don't all sit in a warehouse, most come from the floor of a store.  And it really depends on the shipping from that store.  I have received both bag and double box'd from DSG.  

I enjoy the deals but I might go retail or NBA store code for the DATA's. 
Guess it's just a crapshoot
eyes.gif
This.

Received a defective right shoe Instinct from NBA Store had to return. Where the tongue meets the eyelets on the inside was sticking out and jamming the top of my foot.(painful)

For the DATA's yea, that is the colorway I have wanted all along, I was thinking of doing a day 1 cop anyway.  For less desirable CW's I will roll the dice with DSG since it seems like its a crapshoot on how they ship them. 

Has anybody had problems with the cushioning on these yet? Waiting for the Datas to get my first pair.

For the DATA's yea, that is the colorway I have wanted all along, I was thinking of doing a day 1 cop anyway.  For less desirable CW's I will roll the dice with DSG since it seems like its a crapshoot on how they ship them. 
Datas won't sell out day 1, December's line up is crazy.

Just tried on my NSRLs to make sure everything was good...

LeBron XII + NBA socks = pure foot bliss :D

Last edited:
Datas won't sell out day 1, December's line up is crazy.
Thanks, but that wasn't a concern of mine.  I like the shoe I might walk into the nikestore and buy it on the 20th OR I might wait a few days for a deal.  The beauty of it all is that I am blessed enough to have that choice. 

Just tried on my NSRLs to make sure everything was good...

LeBron XII + NBA socks = pure foot bliss
happy.gif
Yooooo
smokin.gif

@BigSlim773   Don't bother trying to pass on the HOL, you'll cave
laugh.gif
I was going to pass until they became the "launch" CW and I just needed to try the XIIs out. Now they're a regular wear.

Back
Top Bottom