The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
View media item 1287000
here is the pic of the hex zoom that is kinda concave (the green one) ....it feels a bit more squishy than the others that are not curved...I think I'm going to take these back

My Instinct ordered from DSG on Sunday won't come until next Wednesday so I hope these upcoming days are like today so time flies.
DSG shipping is crazy...I had those last Jordan XIV's be delivered the very next day, and a simple pair of basketball shorts take 7 days.  I think it really is just luck of where they pull the item from.  

one my my NSRL's from DSG has a different label and there is a plastic eyelet that came off but the metal eyelets are also there.

Been alot of complaints about Richard sports, might be an idea to visit your local one and ask for an exchange.

DSG shipping is crazy...I had those last Jordan XIV's be delivered the very next day, and a simple pair of basketball shorts take 7 days.  I think it really is just luck of where they pull the item from.  

Same with Finishline. I thought Instincts were coming today but it turns out they are Under Armour shoes I order same day and those shipped from a DSG here in Cali. It's cool though I can wait a week since I'm not wearing them right away because of the rain we're getting.

With my Dunks! Thank you DSG!
nerd.gif

No bed pictured. You're good.

Nice Pickup. Love the NSRL.

IDK if this information has been shared but if anyone gets a pair of 12's with the broken plastic eyelets Nike will either replace them with the same shoe if still in stock or issue you a Nike credit for the MSRP of $200 regardless of how much you paid for them so even if you got your pair for $138-160 during the sales you still get a $200 credit.

IDK if this information has been shared but if anyone gets a pair of 12's with the broken plastic eyelets Nike will either replace them with the same shoe if still in stock or issue you a Nike credit for the MSRP of $200 regardless of how much you paid for them so even if you got your pair for $138-160 during the sales you still get a $200 credit.
Actually they'll advise you to return it to the place of purchase first, then grill you on why you can't take it back there.

Actually they'll advise you to return it to the place of purchase first, then grill you on why you can't take it back there.
This is not true at all from my experience yes they will ask why you can't return it to where you purchased I said they were sold out in my size and that was the end of that we moved right along with the process and it was very easy. The only thing that sucks is you have to pay to ship the shoe to Nike but after that they cover all costs.

The one time I didn't get on here for a day and this happens :wow:

Can't believe as much as I'm in this thread I missed today's shenanigans as they unfolded :smh:

Dude seems cool though and didn't take it hard so he a trooper :nthat:

Enough has been said about the situation already so I won't get involved in the debate as far as what's right or wrong :rolleyes

I'll just say I'm from the hood and I came up rough as anyone but priorities are priorities :stoneface:

I understand the thinking and the mentalities but too many times people make up any excuse to do foolishness |I

Just checking in now.

Was wondering why this thread jump a few pages. New colorway revealed perhaps?

Nope, just the typical shenanigans that have become common in the LeBron threads.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This is not true at all from my experience yes they will ask why you can't return it to where you purchased I said they were sold out in my size and that was the end of that we moved right along with the process and it was very easy. The only thing that sucks is you have to pay to ship the shoe to Nike but after that they cover all costs.
You have to open a case online, then send them, they look over them and make a decision. Most people just want a replacement, quicker to order another pair from NDC and send the defective pair back or return them to a Nikestore(The BigJ special).

Last edited:
My DSG HOaL just came in and I'm not happy. Plastic Eyelets and glue stains everywhere. I don't want to take them back because the potential of not being able to get them again at this price. But I'm salty man. Deciding if I should wear until plastic eyelets fall off and then get a nike voucher at 200 or just return to DSG... Ahhhhh smdh

My DSG HOaL just came in and I'm not happy. Plastic Eyelets and glue stains everywhere. I don't want to take them back because the potential of not being able to get them again at this price. But I'm salty man. Deciding if I should wear until plastic eyelets fall off and then get a nike voucher at 200 or just return to DSG... Ahhhhh smdh
Take them to your local DSG or do as I stated above.

Ordered my dsg instincts Sunday night and we're delivered yesterday(Tuesday). They have the fixed eyelets and I couldn't be happier unless I could have gotten them for 120 like the dunks

Sneaker Politics already marking down the 12s. They have HOL and Dunk Force for $140. Shipping should be $12. Hit them up for phone order if interested @ 225-761-3007

Just checking in now.

Was wondering why this thread jump a few pages. New colorway revealed perhaps?

Nope, just the typical shenanigans that have become common in the LeBron threads. :smh: :lol:

I just knew when I saw how the thread had jumped I was gonna see some new colorways :lol:

You have to open a case online, then send them, they look over them and make a decision. Most people just want a replacement, quicker to order another pair from NDC and send the defective pair back or return them to a Nikestore(The BigJ special).
I think you are missing my point which is even if you purchased your shoes on sale you still get a full $200 credit from Nike!! For instance I got a pair for $138 so I'm basically getting a free $62 credit from Nike. Now if I just return my pair to DSG either I get another pair or only what I paid back. BTW you get 2 years to return from the manufacturing date on the shoe not 2 years from date of purchase, the date on my 12's was July '14.

I'll just say I'm from the hood and I came up rough as anyone but priorities are priorities
indifferent.gif

I understand the thinking and the mentalities but too many times people make up any excuse to do foolishness
tired.gif
THIS!!!  Then people tried to make it seem like saying you should have a decent bed set before splurging on shoes automatically meant we were rich/upper class/never had to struggle/out of touch.  That's the point I stopped commenting.  People started talking about yachts and whatnot. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom