The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Datas are ok for now. Would have to see them in person,but with lebron wearing,the hype may make the thirst real and they may sell relatively quick.

I saw the instinct's finally in person. They're clean,nothing i would really go after but clean. Also tried them on. My first time trying on a 12,even though i have NSRLs at home(i like to not try on or wear my kicks immediately upon getting them). One of the most comfortable shoes ive worn out the box,no break in period required. Surprisingly, i can even go down half a size. Havent done that since the 7s.got wide feet.

I think they will sell similar to how the Miami Night XIs did. Not a first day sellout but will go relatively quicker than the other colorways

Yea Lebron has worn every colorway
eyes.gif

The difference is Datas are hot fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I def agree, its no secret they are my fav colorway.  

If one didn't know the actual skit that gif came from they probably think he was actually saying that :lol:

Ha it sho does look like he says datas :lol: absolutely perfect, well done sir

I've already professed my love of TDMs>everything else, but data's are a close 2nd. Gotta see em in person tho

Back
Top Bottom