The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Damn soleheaven canceled my order for the nsrl something to due with security check fail? I payed with paypal? But they sure as hell took my money quick tho, welp last time i do any business with them.

Damn soleheaven canceled my order for the nsrl something to due with security check fail? I payed with paypal? But they sure as hell took my money quick tho, welp last time i do any business with them.
That's the worst feeling. Hopefully you will find them at the same price later.
You wanna know the top 5 hottest XII's of all time?
nerd.gif

1. Datas
2. Datas
3. Datas
4. Datas
5. Datas
Have liked all the XII so far. HOL would be my least.(Don't like the white midsole.)

Favorite depends on the day.

nrmancruso nrmancruso im hopefull that i could. 131 shipped was great, apparently they said my paypal account is high risk which makes no sense i use it for just about everything i think they just over sold, cause i never got an email or nothing till i ask for some info on my order. Yesterday.

@NrmanCruso im hopefull that i could. 131 shipped was great, apparently they said my paypal account is high risk which makes no sense i use it for just about everything i think they just over sold, cause i never got an email or nothing till i ask for some info on my order. Yesterday.
Sounds like they oversold. I know their sizes in stock kept changing and 13 and 13.5 were on there for awhile.

Unless your address is Unconfimed I've never heard of a paypal "security risk"

So ppl wear south beach 8s with pink laces, miami vice 9s w pink laces but the pull tab on the datas is a little soft? Cmon bruh lol datas are so tough

So ppl wear south beach 8s with pink laces, miami vice 9s w pink laces but the pull tab on the datas is a little soft? Cmon bruh lol datas are so tough
Agree. Don't understand people who don't like shoes just because they have some pink on them.

KD VI N7 is one of my favorite shoes and has the pink laces.

Will be copping at least 1 pair of Data.

Just got my END Clothing shipping confirmation on the NSRL I ordered on Cyber Monday. Definitely will look into the Data if there's a decent deal on them.

Finally got a dispatched order from End, kicks on way..... thought they was canceled cause i kept getting error on check out. Talked to live chat and they said they were sold out... but finally checked out

It's employee appreciation weekend at work. Should I pick up the HoaL or Dunkforce for half price? Only two to choose from, other colorways came out to late

It's employee appreciation weekend at work. Should I pick up the HoaL or Dunkforce for half price? Only two to choose from, other colorways came out to late
2nd vote for HoaLs.  Really up to what you'll like more ultimately... dunk force is a nice pair too.  Me personally, would go with HoaL

Last edited:
Honestly wish we could keep the medial side of the 12s and get the lateral side of the 9, or at least raise the swoosh on the lateral side, would make the shoe look much better.

My brother messin with the laces of my nsrl's.

I told him he better lace them up because i ain't doing it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom