The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm surprised no one made a big deal out of Trillion Dollar Man's being Birthday Bron's
ohwell.gif

I mean Nike didn't even market them as such but then again if they did they wouldn't currently be sitting getting ready for discount
smile.gif
well nike needs to take their Sig Birthday boy and upgrade them Trilliondollar microchips in his knees since he sat out
laugh.gif

Looking at the Birthday LeBron releases of the past yesterday I realized we haven't gotten a good one in a very long time 
mean.gif

Come on Nike, get back with it.  

Yeah I was looking for Lebron to have something special for his bday yesterday but turned on the game to find out he wasn't playing :smh:

New Lebron slides: http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=2717&categoryId=cat302257&productId=prod765284

How do you guys feel about the Lebron slides? I still have the 2nd ones and they're durable and comfortable.
I have the LeBron 1 slides and I agree about them being durable and comfortable.

Wanted to get a couple of the LeBron 3 slide but not for $75.
sick.gif

By the time the finally got discounted my size was gone unfortunately.

Not feeling the look of the new slides, that big *** swoosh in particular.

I prefer the older models that had the LeBron logo and smaller swoosh.

I love the slides. Most comfortable slides out. Got the Knick X ones for $30 on sale. Got another pair for $10 a few months ago with FNL reward discount.

Wouldn't pay $75 for them.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how long it takes to get the Eastbay Gold Club Member 25% off code? Joined the gold club earlier today and plan on copping the Datas soon, kind of afraid they'll sell out of my size.

I'm too old for shirts to match with my kicks, but $40 for a t-shirt is crazy.

Plus I hate the material they're made out of these days.

Back
Top Bottom