The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Maaaan. I saw the TDM in person today.

pimp.gif

Will purchase after my pockets have cooled off. I'm poor for a min
laugh.gif
They're sitting like the rest
smokin.gif

Happy New Years everyone :nthat:

Here's a few shots of the TDM's, the details escape the average pics :smh:

The brushed aluminum posite and other details look great in person on these :smile:

View media item 1331092
View media item 1331087
The computer circuit board running through the translucent bottom is sick in person :wow:

View media item 1331088
NSRL's came in but I forgot to post so here's a shot with the TDM's :smokin

View media item 1331089
And I took the matchy matchy to the next level with the matching RLX for my TDM's :pimp:

View media item 1331091
Eat you heart out @redrum3281 :lol:

Last edited:
I ordered the data's on footaction.com for $165 ($175 with tax) on footaction the other day. Thanks to the guy that posted the code.

I don't know if these have been posted but so far I'm disappointed if this is the asg lineup especially for an NYC asg. EDIT: correction, I just found out these are for the French asg not the NYC one. Almost thought Nike dropped the ball and just gave us basic id colorways.

View media item 1331239

Last edited:
Does anybody know how long it takes to get the Eastbay Gold Club Member 25% off code? Joined the gold club earlier today and plan on copping the Datas soon, kind of afraid they'll sell out of my size.

I actually just call in and tell them I didn't receive my code yet, and they tell me over the phone. Happened twice.

LeBron XII has been a disappointment so far with all the gimmicky alternate colorways. The only one that was decent so far was the Data. I just wish there were Cavaliers based colorways since his team's color scheme is different from the norm.

liking the uniqueness more and more of the Christmas pair every time i see them! where are the new year's deals and such??!!

I don't know if these have been posted but so far I'm disappointed if this is the asg lineup especially for an NYC asg. EDIT: correction, I just found out these are for the French asg not the NYC one. Almost thought Nike dropped the ball and just gave us basic id colorways.

That and the other giveaway would be that they're Kobe 9s. 2015 ASG he'll be rocking the Xs.

Now here comes the delayed TDM love!....happy new year folks!

I liked them initially :smile:

Then said I would wait for in person to make a definite decision :nerd:

Once the limited tag got slapped on them I jokingly said I was all in :lol:

But then I actually saw them :wow:

And the rest is history :smokin

Back
Top Bottom