The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The most complimentary colorways to this shoe according to me that make them actually look really good.  Shame all we're getting is essentially Miami, and Heat based colorways.

1)

2)

3)

The Rest:

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't believe they're actually pushing Miami based color ways or still have his old number 6 given his decision to go back to Cleveland. Yeah, I know the shoe design and release schedule were developed way before then but it's like they think we're stupid with the Big Six on TDM or those slides.

Nike would have lost millions if they had to switch all the little numbers on the shoes, slides and shirt and produce duplicates with the correct numbers and what not, so they said F it

Yeah, I can't believe they're actually pushing Miami based color ways or still have his old number 6 given his decision to go back to Cleveland. Yeah, I know the shoe design and release schedule were developed way before then but it's like they think we're stupid with the Big Six on TDM or those slides.

The 6 on TDM is a play on The 6 Million Dollar Man...

But yea the 6s on the other stuff...

I love the 12 but very disappointed in what Nike has been puttin out thus far..my only pair is a rendering of the opening night colorway..

I like the heart of the lions..data's and NSRLs but I know they will hit clearance on NDC

The court vision joints are prolly the first one ill cop on release day..those look real great

What if they designed the TDM's before they had a name and a marketing plan for them?

You don't design something and then come up with a backstory for it. It's usually quite the opposite. You have an idea and then you design it to portray that idea/vision.

You think they threw the big six on there with the circuits for fun and then were like "ohhhh 6 million dollar man"?

Last edited:
Ringing in the New Year with a head cold
mean.gif

Ugh...at least I don't have to worry about waking up to cop any shoes. This month is looking d-e-a-d.

Meridians :smokin

torn between these and Datas; #BAE was like you already have a lot of black shoes, you don't have many orange ones. It was his dime so he got the final call :lol: :lol: Datas will be acquired later on down the line. Ironically enough, back when these first dropped I told myself HOL's would be my first cop. Still ain't got 'em :smh:

Meridians :smokin

torn between these and Datas; #BAE was like you already have a lot of black shoes, you don't have many orange ones. It was his dime so he got the final call :lol: :lol: Datas will be acquired later on down the line. Ironically enough, back when these first dropped I told myself HOL's would be my first cop. Still ain't got 'em :smh:

#BAE Needs to stop making you get any shoe other than the HoL. The HoL is the LEBRON 12 starter kit :lol:

#BAE Needs to stop making you get any shoe other than the HoL. The HoL is the LEBRON 12 starter kit :lol:

QFT...this was the only original CW that I liked as well...and I still don't have it either. Waited a bit too long and at the moment my size is difficult to find for a decent price. But I can keep waiting out. Other kicks to cop anyway.

In my opinion, HOL's have been the only "must have" of the XII so far...all other colorways I would have survived without.  

#Bae needs to mind his bees wax and let us, your real friends decide what shoes you get :lol:

**** ALL UH YA'LL :lol: :lol: No but for real, I've wanted 6 meridians a while. Idk. Just when I was up close in personal the HOLs didn't move me like these did. Don't trip, HOL's will still be acquired.

Also, I UN'ds'd my WTLs for the first time yesterday. The amount of attention I received was insane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
He don't even wear sneakers, what does he know. You could rock some cleats and he'd be like "That's a good look bae".

dang---where is all this hate from 6 meridans coming from? Sheesh.

part of the reason I decided to get these is cuz I know 6 meridans will be dried up long before HOL's. Those will be around for a discount later on down the line (online speaking) and I'll be able to get a pair then.

Last edited:
dang---where is all this hate from 6 meridans coming from? Sheesh.

part of the reason I decided to get these is cuz I know 6 meridans will be dried up long before HOL's. Those will be around for a discount later on down the line (online speaking) and I'll be able to get a pair then.

not hate for the meridians.... hate for #BAE and his choices. we trying to have an intervention but you aint hearing it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom