The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^ kd    my fingers not working  right 
mean.gif

Last edited:
redrum3281 redrum3281
vince23heat vince23heat

I'm not saying that the ASG is gonna be good. I think it's gonna be lackluster to me just like the rest of the XII's. I haven't copped anything and most likely won't. But whether it's good or bad, a lot of people wanna see it and that is hype...good or bad. The anticipation to see it to love it or hate it is high.

You guys always falling for Nike's troll game...can't you see by reading all these posts that the LJXII ASG shoe is HYPED to the max already? So much anticipation after seeing the KB, KD, and JB stuff...ya'll salivating for the ASG shoe.

Nike got some tasty Kool-Aid...

JB pics out already? pics anyone :nerd: been looking but all I've seen is the CP's and I threw up a little. Can't wait to see the melo and XX9. Are those leaked yet?

JB pics out already? pics anyone :nerd: been looking but all I've seen is the CP's and I threw up a little. Can't wait to see the melo and XX9. Are those leaked yet?

I've been done with JB for a few years so all I have seen is the CP3 as well...but after seeing the KD and CP3...it's not that hard to envision how ANY of the ASG shoes are gonna look. Silver with icey soles and some splash of color/rainbow in some form. For me...Nike is a big fail this year. But for everyone liking the XII's, the deals have been good and plentiful so, I don't like? I don't buy. Those that do have been eating well.

^ kd    my fingers not working  right 
mean.gif

roll.gif

You guys always falling for Nike's troll game...can't you see by reading all these posts that the LJXII ASG shoe is HYPED to the max already? So much anticipation after seeing the KB, KD, and JB stuff...ya'll salivating for the ASG shoe.

Nike got some tasty Kool-Aid...
JB pics out already? pics anyone
nerd.gif
been looking but all I've seen is the CP's and I threw up a little. Can't wait to see the melo and XX9. Are those leaked yet?
the melo's are out I just saw them and its no diff than what we've seen, diff looking shoe same cw as the rest of the pack, think BHM but ASG instead, which is why i'm not longer looking forward to anything being shown, though the KI caught my attention with the 2 on the back

Last edited:
Got 23 chromosome for 130, dude at NTNY did an exchange if i do the exchange then and there(no receipt), gave me full credit on em so they cost me $20. Never done such a thing but it worked out well :lol:

I feel the exact opposite, after seeing the KB, KD, KI, JB I doubt the ASG LB will look any better, this is the worse ASG shoes in 4 yrs, NYC got the hose for sure after Orlando, Houston and N.O.  had fire releases that took there areas to awesome inspirations, NYC ASG is a fail IMHO so no hype on what will inevitably be another ugly shoe in the collection
Couldn't have said it any better.
+ MF'in 1
mean.gif
  ... I just want to see the XII ASG so I can throw up a million
mean.gif
  in a row

saw the 23 chromosomes in person yesterday
sick.gif

worse than in pictures...
Maaaaan, I wish I had a chance to see every sneaker in person before I cop. Nothing beats checking out a pair in person to make a solid decision. With kicks selling out in lightning speeds and all these filters, glamor shots, hd pics/low shutter speed magic, I've been disappointed many a time... I've been surprised once or twice too tho

Got 23 chromosome for 130, dude at NTNY did an exchange if i do the exchange then and there(no receipt), gave me full credit on em so they cost me $20. Never done such a thing but it worked out well
laugh.gif
Congrats.... NTNY always tries to treat me like a scammer if I come in without a receipt lol

Then they try to hit you with the "lowest price rung up in the system" refund jig

Maybe since you did a return they didn't bother to go through it cause I know someone somewhere got the 23chromosomes from Nike for $100
laugh.gif

Congrats.... NTNY always tries to treat me like a scammer if I come in without a receipt lol

Then they try to hit you with the "lowest price rung up in the system" refund jig

Maybe since you did a return they didn't bother to go through it cause I know someone somewhere got the 23chromosomes from Nike for $100 :lol:
View media item 1368571shhhh, don't tell nobody :lol:

My favorite color so far is the Nsrl's. I hear comments on the Datas and the TDM but none on the Dunk force CW. I want another pair but I'm just waiting to pull the trigger on that second CW whenever that might be.
View media item 1368610

Melo's. Not expecting much from Lebron's
Thanks for the pic. Not only am I not expecting much from the 12's, I'm hoping they don't ruin them like they did the all star kd 7 with some random inexplicable streak of carnation pink.

Hell I'd rather plain silver, clear and white.
so like the melo's above, which aren't bad but just plain, I was really looking forward to this whole subway theme, 7734 the liberty Xs are the best ASG shoe and it ain't even an ASG shoe
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom