The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My favorite is the HoLs then NRSLs then Datas.

I haven't bought the Datas yet. Been procrastinating and Nike been dropping other shoes I want more.

Probably will get the double Helix.

YOU FALL IN A PUDDLE OF NUCLEAR WASTE??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bought the BHM today at niketown Beverly Hills. Can't say I can understand the $20 extra, but can't complain since I had a gift card. Compare to the instincts I tried on previously these didn't pinch my toes. Now just have to find out how they play later next wk.

oh and these don't have multi color pods which was one thing that kept me away a little bit. lol

glue mark every where tho... :rolleyes

View media item 1369084View media item 1369085

Last edited:
Bruh got the Kermit the frog filter going on.
It might just be me, but this day and age OVER matching just seems terrible to me.

Bruh got the Kermit the frog filter going on.
It might just be me, but this day and age OVER matching just seems terrible to me.
there's matching with the specified gear, there's matching colors, and there's what I see all the time kids in bright shoes with camo pants and diff color bright shirts, all I see now a days is clashing colors, when did this bcome something that looks good? I can understand if you want to do nothing more than coordinate bluejeans, red shirt and bred shoes, fine, but red shoes, green skinny jeans and a purple and yellow shirt? nah miss me with that
laugh.gif
 i'm start taking pics when I go to the mall gonna be worse than Walmart photos
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
there's matching with the specified gear, there's matching colors, and there's what I see all the time kids in bright shoes with camo pants and diff color bright shirts, all I see now a days is clashing colors, when did this bcome something that looks good? I can understand if you want to do nothing more than coordinate bluejeans, red shirt and bred shoes, fine, but red shoes, green skinny jeans and a purple and yellow shirt? nah miss me with that :lol:  i'm start taking pics when I go to the mall gonna be worse than Walmart photos :rofl: :x :smh:  

Sorry, but not even skinny jeaned teenage outfits with the contrast turned all the way up can compete with people of Walmart :lol:

People be lookin like it's a pajama pants party up in there.

Last edited:

there's matching with the specified gear, there's matching colors, and there's what I see all the time kids in bright shoes with camo pants and diff color bright shirts, all I see now a days is clashing colors, when did this bcome something that looks good? I can understand if you want to do nothing more than coordinate bluejeans, red shirt and bred shoes, fine, but red shoes, green skinny jeans and a purple and yellow shirt? nah miss me with that
laugh.gif
 i'm start taking pics when I go to the mall gonna be worse than Walmart photos
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I usually try not to match but not to where it looks crazy, like if I throw on a red hoodie I will definitely not put on red shoes or shoes with any red in them at all. Red shoes will be with a black or navy hoodie. Red hoodie will be worn with my wheat foams or white Huarache flights. It complements without clashing... too much matching looks like **** to me. black and red hat, black and red hoodie, black and red kicks 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom