The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I KNOW THIS ISNT THE ID THREAD(DIDNT FEEL LIKE LOOKING FOR IT), WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY 3 BASE OPTIONS FOR THESE????

I WANTED TO ID A PAIR BUT WITH 3 BASE OPTIONS.... PASS.
niketalk.com/t/610355/official-lebron-12-nike-id-thread-instinct-graphic-available-11-22/0_100
They can probably answer that question for you in there, not sure if anyone in here has IDs yet.

Figured I'd take the Ducati out for a ride and ended up at the mall, if I had a book bag I would have taken home the Datas.

:wow:  wait shouldn't you be on a bmw |I  i'm just teasing :lol:  which one you got? 899, 998, 1198, 1299 monster.....
I got the 848 but I'm about to get the 1299, this one's just getting g me riding again. Been over a year since I rode.

Love the 848. I had a 748 02 before babyj505 was born. Been thinking about a white 848 for the longest.

homie just hit me up and said her store just got  the double helix in
nerd.gif
  only thing is, it's in the city over and the tax is higher 

i wonder if she would use her discount for me if i decided to grab a pair 
embarassed.gif

There aren't many Lifestyle fans here from my observation but I would agree that the Lights Out pair is real nice and I would definitely rock those. The red bottom is a blatant ripoff of Louboutin but regardless I still like this particular pair. Might just have to scoop them up on sale

Last edited:
There aren't many Lifestyle fans here from my observation but I would agree that the Lights Out pair is real nice and I would definitely rock those. The red bottom is a blatant ripoff of Louboutin but regardless I still like this particular pair. Might just have to scoop them up on sale
the lifestyles this go around IX, 7, XII are actually really nice, though I only own the YOTH Kobe IX, the Lions Mane, Lights Out, Black Diamond ones were all nice

man im sorry all these colorways are trash even the "datas" the pair i own I just want a freaking Cleveland color way i dont care about the bright and flashy shoes give me a cavs color way or im not spending no more bread on his kicks "ends rant

and while im keeping it 100 the 12's are hella uncomfortable even with a new insole and they suck on the court even tho i suck at bball 9's are the best lebron to play in

I WEAR ALL BLACK 98% OF THE TIME, MAKES MY LIFE EASIER WHEN GETTING DRESSED AND ALL MY KICKS MATCH MY FIT(EXCLUDING WHITE SHOES).
I WEAR ALL BLACK 98% OF THE TIME, MAKES MY LIFE EASIER WHEN GETTING DRESSED AND ALL MY KICKS MATCH MY FIT(EXCLUDING WHITE SHOES).

salute... im the same way... so many all black outfits... and fresh black kicks trump all

on another note... lol at Nike going in to desparation mode to promote the 12's... they have learned they can create much more hype for the 12's if they dont actually show them... working so far with the ASG's lmfao

I cant believe that last year I bought 4 lebron xi's and one lebron xi ID, and this year so far it looks like Im only gonna buy one xii (HOL). 

Im hoping we see some hot ish come spring

even the ID's suck so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom