The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Those were posted a long time but the Lebron and Cavaliers weren't doing well at that time so you were ghost on this site

LOL
Nah I got a kid on the way, and had other things to do at the time. I wasnt able to post in the NBA thread at that time either so I didn't post much.
Whether winning or not, ill post whenever, i don't see the Cavs winning the championship this year anyway so thats nothing.
Also since the Double Helix colorway interest me, ill be in here more.

Good to see people notice, and still have me on their mind tho.
LOL

Last edited:
Figured I'd take the Ducati out for a ride and ended up at the mall, if I had a book bag I would have taken home the Datas.

Figured I'd take the Ducati out for a ride and ended up at the mall, if I had a book bag I would have taken home the Datas.
eek.gif
 wait shouldn't you be on a bmw
tired.gif
 i'm just teasing
laugh.gif
 which one you got? 899, 998, 1198, 1299 monster.....

Last edited:
I had to get the wiper blades replaced on my Zonda this morning and the next thing I know I was in Neiman Marcus... Long story short I still don't own any Lebron XIIs

I had to get the wiper blades replaced on my Zonda this morning and the next thing I know I was in Neiman Marcus... Long story short I still don't own any Lebron XIIs
what were you doing in San Antonio.....wait Zonda I need you to drive thru El Paso, i'll be outside waiting for you
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 wait shouldn't you be on a bmw
tired.gif
 i'm just teasing
laugh.gif
 which one you got? 899, 998, 1198, 1299 monster.....
Only Duc I really like is that Bayliss edition... I think 7s flag is on that.
why would an Italian bike put a British flag? I use to want a Duc so bad but then I realized i'd kill myself on a bike
laugh.gif
 that and I crashed in the army motorcycle safety training class
mean.gif

:wow:  wait shouldn't you be on a bmw |I  i'm just teasing :lol:  which one you got? 899, 998, 1198, 1299 monster.....
I got the 848 but I'm about to get the 1299, this one's just getting g me riding again. Been over a year since I rode.

Last edited:
why would an Italian bike put a British flag? I use to want a Duc so bad but then I realized i'd kill myself on a bike :lol:  that and I crashed in the army motorcycle safety training class :smh:
Bayliss is a british rider. My GSXR 1000 was stolen so now I just ride my Honda Grom, big boy toy :smokin

The7onius The7onius I thought you said you had a black and red 750 in the XI thread.

Last edited:
why would an Italian bike put a British flag? I use to want a Duc so bad but then I realized i'd kill myself on a bike :lol:  that and I crashed in the army motorcycle safety training class :smh:
Bayliss is a british rider. My GSXR 1000 was stolen so now I just ride my Honda Grom, big boy toy :smokin

The7onius The7onius I thought you said you had a black and red 750 in the XI thread.
Yeah I got rid of that like an idiot, I got into too many near misses but regretted after it was gone.

Yeah I got rid of that like an idiot, I got into too many near misses but regretted after it was gone.
848 > 750 :smokin ...I want that new panigalle.

Um... Heart of a Lion.
That's what I'm going to get, the Panigale 1299. Got to get used to riding again first, people in Florida drive like idiots.
:lol: that would look dope wearing the HoLs, they're the same color more or less.

Last edited:
That's what I'm going to get, the Panigale 1299. Got to get used to riding again first, people in Florida drive like idiots.
:lol: that would look dope wearing the HoLs, their the same color more or less.
Ive been in 2 major accidents that weren't my fault, people drive like idiots everywhere.

...Six Meridians.

I KNOW THIS ISNT THE ID THREAD(DIDNT FEEL LIKE LOOKING FOR IT), WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY 3 BASE OPTIONS FOR THESE????

I WANTED TO ID A PAIR BUT WITH 3 BASE OPTIONS.... PASS.

Back
Top Bottom