The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

These are not the ASG but i wanna know what the hell these are? fake? ID's? 
They're fake, but they're beautiful. Better than most of the released pairs 
mean.gif

Description sounds very interesting. I say either the end of this week or the end of next week we will have seen them and we can enjoy celebrate or look right on to guessing what the Easter pair will be.
Right! we'll all see them and then be like, damb i wonder what the easters are gonna look like  5 minutes later 
laugh.gif

so going off that description of the ASG...the people in here who hated the print on the Christmas and Chromosomes should have lost all interest in these because they too will have a print on the postite right??

I'm guessing the black/red joints are the aways. And I agree, black laces would look better, or even the black 3m laces.

so going off that description of the ASG...the people in here who hated the print on the Christmas and Chromosomes should have lost all interest in these because they too will have a print on the postite right??

I've hated Chromosomes ( even worse in person

Hate Chromosomes ( EVEN WORSE IN PERSON :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x ) Christmas's were ugly at first but the grown on me to the point where i would cop on discount.

If dont correct they could be hot. (Like KD 7 PG County)

P.S.

anyone else notice the entire christmas pack has gone missing from NDC. :nerd:

You chillin' in the shirt yet Bob?!

View media item 1371809

That's actually my first time seeing the shirt and I'm digging it :smokin

I wonder if they'll have a hoodie with the hardwood design, that would probably be crazy if done right :wow:

I actually already have a Moncler coat that I was gonna bust out with them though :pimp:

Don't do that bro :smh:

Xmas print killed that shoe :x

Chromosomes print wasn't bad but the colors chosen for the shoe and black upper didn't do it for me :rolleyes

They looked mad childish and feminine |I

Seen these on IG. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Yeah those gotta be fakes... Got the super long bootleg lookin FW, crown logo doesn't match the swoosh so they're not IDs, and plus there's no volt-to-red fade swoosh option on ID. Possible customs but most likely fakes.

I saw a similar pair of fakes on IG and my first thought was "man, those shoulda been the XMas joints" :lol:
View media item 1371964
Sad day when fakes have better CWs than the real deal

I really like the CVs.

Just wish the laces were black or a black/red combo similar to the LeBron X Pressures

Back
Top Bottom