The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Exactly. Despite tying them up to the last lace hole, I see feel my foot moving off the shoe bed when I walk or elevate. Tried to go a half size down and it was too small.

Dope sneaker overall.

Yeah dope sneaker If it wasn't for that small problem they be great, But the Kyrie 1 has been my go to shoe as of late. One of my favorites I've played in. I have 2/3 colors so far going ii be 3/4 when ASG drops.

Yeah dope sneaker If it wasn't for that small problem they be great, But the Kyrie 1 has been my go to shoe as of late. One of my favorites I've played in. I have 2/3 colors so far going ii be 3/4 when ASG drops.

I agree. SMH.

Kyrie is a dope shoe and aside from the painful break in process, I love them. Hope we get some more colorways especially that yellow road PE. ASG colorway is def next.

Last edited:
Exactly. Despite tying them up to the last lace hole, I see feel my foot moving off the shoe bed when I walk or elevate. Tried to go a half size down and it was too small.

Dope sneaker overall.

I only notice the sliding depending on the socks I wear. When I wear NBA or Nike crew socks I'm good. When I wear Hanes, I'm sliding all in the shoe. Been hoopin in the HoaLs since release date and still have no real desire to hoop in anything else (except maybe Kyrie's, have the Dreams but don't want to beat them up). Usually I'm always itching to hoop in new shoes but these XIIs just do it for me. In all my years of hooping I'd have to say these are up there with the Kobe 5 and the huarache 2k4s.

I only notice the sliding depending on the socks I wear. When I wear NBA or Nike crew socks I'm good. When I wear Hanes, I'm sliding all in the shoe. Been hoopin in the HoaLs since release date and still have no real desire to hoop in anything else (except maybe Kyrie's, have the Dreams but don't want to beat them up). Usually I'm always itching to hoop in new shoes but these XIIs just do it for me. In all my years of hooping I'd have to say these are up there with the Kobe 5 and the huarache 2k4s.

Funny. I wear Hanes too. :lol:

That's actually my first time seeing the shirt and I'm digging it
smokin.gif

I wonder if they'll have a hoodie with the hardwood design, that would probably be crazy if done right
eek.gif

I actually already have a Moncler coat that I was gonna bust out with them though
pimp.gif

Don't do that bro
mean.gif

Xmas print killed that shoe
sick.gif

Chromosomes print wasn't bad but the colors chosen for the shoe and black upper didn't do it for me
eyes.gif

They looked mad childish and feminine
tired.gif
i meant just having print in general on them....a lot of people were saying how much they hate print and graphics on shoes!

Am I the only one that doesn't feel locked in when I lace up these Shoes?
Up in the ankle/heel area it's not optimal.  I think the "posite" (Plastic) wings up top wasn't the best material to secure the ankle area, the material is so hard it doesn't make for a snug/secure fit.  

Patiently waiting for the nike print era to be over.

Agreed.

It's funny how Nike over does the hell out of things.

Like many other Nike phases, I didn't mind the prints at first...

But now it's like damn can we put that idea in the vault for now? :lol:

Patiently waiting for the nike print era to be over.

Agreed.

It's funny how Nike over does the hell out of things.

Like many other Nike phases, I didn't mind the prints at first...

But now it's like damn can we put that idea in the vault for now? :lol:

Yip. I don't mind it when it works but sometimes it just doesn't. Multi color is cool especially on engineered mesh. What Nike is doing on the lebron 12 is ehhh. Even the printed 11 wasn't that great to me.

Yip. I don't mind it when it works but sometimes it just doesn't. Multi color is cool especially on engineered mesh. What Nike is doing on the lebron 12 is ehhh. Even the printed 11 wasn't that great to me.

I guess I'm just over it on the posite.

I didn't mind the subtle print designs on the fuse area of the Kobe IX.

Words are cool and all but folks want pics. Yo LeBron 13 coming October. I posted this in January!!!

Words are cool and all but folks want pics. Yo LeBron 13 coming October. I posted this in January!!!
LeBron 14 is rumored for 2016. Inside info believes there will be one if not two swooshes on the shoe. Quite possibly a 2+3 and 1+4 = 5 theme throughout the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom