The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
People are going to skewer me for this but these remind me of the Concord XIs in terms of beauty and simplicity combined.

It's an "IO" it has an "OH" on the other sole...for OHIO.  

They definitely look good in those pics, the details shine through better.  

If the entire posite was that black "grid" pattern, I would be down for sure.  As is, think these are a pass, but nice shoe.  
No way! The closer we get, you'll realize that it's disrespectful and downright blasphemy towards the sneaker gods to skip out on at least one ASG shoe!
laugh.gif
 You need to ask for forgiveness before you go to sleep tonight lol

Simple clean look. I like it.
happy.gif

Not every shoe has to be supremely over the top. I mean if you look at what Jordan brand originally did you got classic colorways. Not everything was glitter and sprinkles.

This... simple and effective is how i like it anyways...

I'm thinking about these ASGs. I haven't bought any shoes for a few weeks now except the Billy Hoyals a few days ago. Not really excited about anything in 2015 yet either.

Maybe it's time to get them Crown Jewel 10s. That price for a DS 9.5 though...

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the hell ppl are looking at when they say this is a "simple & basic" c/w :lol:

Either way, nice shoe but a pass for me.

DH or an ID, but none of the ASG shoes are a must have for me the second year in a row.

...Gator Kings were close.

me about the 12:

1. I'm sad NSRL sold out and HOL never came to where I live (if I'd choose to buy from another country, things would get really expensive)

2. I'm kinda getting interested in the Double Helix

3. I'm running away from the ASG and trying to find a place to hide from it

ASGs are looking better than I initially thought (judging from the initial GS pics) still not enough for me to cop without a discount. Nice clean design nothing up to the "All-Star" standard thats been set the past few years but I would easily say this is the best of the lineup this year

No way! The closer we get, you'll realize that it's disrespectful and downright blasphemy towards the sneaker gods to skip out on at least one ASG shoe!
laugh.gif
 You need to ask for forgiveness before you go to sleep tonight lol
Don't worry that was me just talking to myself....I'm sure I will have another conversation with myself before release and these will find their way into my hands!!! 
laugh.gif

I've been sitting here at the courthouse waiting for my motion to be heard for over an hour, so in the meantime...I attempted (very poorly) to put the black/grid over all the posite on my phone, with a very bad paint app, but it does give me sort of an idea of what they could've looked like...

Looking at the sole makes me wish these were an "re-entry" colorway

Thsse remind me of those Air Trainer 94's EA sports edition when I see the swoosh and green on the sole

If I can get em I will just cause if not it's gonna be. HOL,NSRL,CV, and a ID I have to see the DH in person

Don't worry that was me just talking to myself....I'm sure I will have another conversation with myself before release and these will find their way into my hands!!! :lol:

I've been sitting here at the courthouse waiting for my motion to be heard for over an hour, so in the meantime...I attempted (very poorly) to put the black/grid over all the posite on my phone, with a very bad paint app, but it does give me sort of an idea of what they could've looked like...
View media item 1376112

Nah, that's overkill.

You think they'll try Denims with this shoe?

I would actually like to see that. Although with the hyperposite panel, I don't know where I'd want them to put the denim. Logically you'd put it on the hyperposite panel but having the mesh denim and the hyperposite like leather doesn't sound too terrible? They just gotta make sure the colors are right for the denim and whatever accent colors are and use good materials. Last years was really nice to me,but that "pleather" did take away from the shoe a bit.

me about the 12:

1. I'm sad NSRL sold out and HOL never came to where I live (if I'd choose to buy from another country, things would get really expensive)

2. I'm kinda getting interested in the Double Helix

3. I'm running away from the ASG and trying to find a place to hide from it

Your first point...... ???????

I like em but I don't think I'll cop. I'm only a college student with a girlfriend and these come out on v-day smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom