The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
glad i said i would hold out on more pics b4 i make a decision... and i like them, not blown me away. But will try cop, if i miss aint no biggy 

Don't worry that was me just talking to myself....I'm sure I will have another conversation with myself before release and these will find their way into my hands!!! :lol:

I've been sitting here at the courthouse waiting for my motion to be heard for over an hour, so in the meantime...I attempted (very poorly) to put the black/grid over all the posite on my phone, with a very bad paint app, but it does give me sort of an idea of what they could've looked like...
View media item 1376112

These remind me of the Hyperdunk...
View media item 1376190

1.)Double Helix

2.)ASG

3.)To Be Determined 
laugh.gif

:smh: @ all of you that did the hokey pokey and "TURNED" yourselves around :lol: . They look better in the new pics. But I really don't see how the differences from what we first saw puts them over the top. One of the most shocking "turns" I've witnessed :lol: .

mean.gif
@ all of you that did the hokey pokey and "TURNED" yourselves around
laugh.gif
. They look better in the new pics. But I really don't see how the differences from what we first saw puts them over the top. One of the most shocking "turns" I've witnessed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 They've turned their noses up at prints and the color pink....but it looks like the little bells and whistles on the Mens version still suck people in.  Nike voodoo for the W 

Bells and whistles could also be said about the kyries. Gradient sole, 3m hits, spikes on tongue, speckles, different #2 on back. Granted the 12s got some nice details too (KDs fell by the wayside :smh: ) but having to pay $220

Last edited:
See, that's why you should never comment without seeing the official pics. Those are friggin awesome and Alex was pretty close with his description, I'm copping.

I got a couple codes I've been saving for incase I can't wait for the discount, but I'm thinking these won't even come in my size in the US just like the BHMS and TDMs.

I did the opposite turn today, I was kinda "ehh, maybe"  yesterday with the gs pics.

today however, after seeing the real version,  "NAH". 

lets hope Nike ID lets us go off again this year.

If these comments and some of the other low-key snarky remarks about "hating on ppl for sharing info" are directed at me, then fine...because that isn't the case AT ALL.  I've NEVER come across with that type of mentality.

He saw a different shoe.....didn't wanna answer the simple questions in the beginning....and that's it.  If nobody is able to understand what I was joking around about, then I don't know what else to say.  

Let me say it again....for the second time..... I APOLOGIZE TO AXEL for posting an amateur leprechaun sketch of his black/blue fuse and metallic silver posite with silver and black laces description of the ASG. Even though he has stated that he didn't see this shoe....he was right....I was wrong....thank you for the info.....hope we can move on....and if there are any other problems, you can PM me.  

Last edited:
i'm not really gonna bash, because little details can ruin a shoe as well...
Very true, details can make or break a shoe. I'm just having a hard time seeing how the details made these that much better. To each his own though. Hope everyone that wants them can.cop with ease, maybe even at a discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom