The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
laugh.gif
that definitely did happen.
roll.gif
I saw it on my phone and literally ran to my computer for the reactions 

:lol: the heel piece is the only thing I like. It looks like it continues the gradient from blue back to green.

1. Kobes
2. Kyries (and I hate those shoes with a passion)
3. KDs
4. LeBrons

Whole ASG is a huge let down though. I figured New York would have rivaled the galaxy pack.

The7onius The7onius

Nah I'm good bro, just explaining why I seemed to go off the first time. He's cool, I saw the apology it's all gravy mayne.

I don't understand how the all star pack ties into the all star jerseys at all. Granted the Area 72 stuff didn't really match but at least the theme was for the host city, what's the back story behind the all star pack this year?

The7onius The7onius

Nah I'm good bro, just explaining why I seemed to go off the first time. He's cool, I saw the apology it's all gravy mayne.

I don't understand how the all star pack ties into the all star jerseys at all. Granted the Area 72 stuff didn't really match but at least the theme was for the host city, what's the back story behind the all star pack this year?
View media item 1376637
Supposed to represent the 5 boroughs, I think some of these patterns are on the KD posite and on the Kobes.

Last edited:
Dudes mad that this year the ASG shoe ain't some loud *** rainbow "oh please look at my feet" colors

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what this year's pair is :lol:

Electric green accents, shiny black Posite with print, metallic silver swoosh...these aren't exactly subtle or conservative.

I'm gonna have to lock me down a nice new pair of black NTdenim for these....I've got joggers and tech pants and just realized that I'm missing denim 
mean.gif

Black will definitely set these off....I bet they'll look hella nice with the uniform and black socks/compression gear 

Dudes mad that this year the ASG shoe ain't some loud *** rainbow "oh please look at my feet" colors
:lol: who here has said that? Alot of people just dont like the look of them and there's no apparent cohesive theme to them. It doesn't have to be loud to be nice, this collection just seems uninspired and lazy.

P.S. every sig shoe has a rainbow on it.

Kobe - tongue and heel
Kyrie - studded heel section
KD - upper
Lebron - swoosh

Last edited:

I'm gonna have to lock me down a nice new pair of black NTdenim for these....I've got joggers and tech pants and just realized that I'm missing denim 
mean.gif

Black will definitely set these off....I bet they'll look hella nice with the uniform and black socks/compression gear 
you sure you can handle some NT denim ?? it's pretty powerful bruh 

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what this year's pair is :lol:

Electric green accents, shiny black Posite with print, metallic silver swoosh...these aren't exactly subtle or conservative.
Shoe looks predominantly white to me

The All-Star pack IS supposed to be on some look at me ish...
Yea it has been like that for quite some time which is the reason why I haven't cared for All-Star shoes since the late 90s. Columbia XIs were fire to me and those weren't on some look at me ish

:lol: who here has said that? Alot of people just dont like the look of them and there's no apparent cohesive theme to them. It doesn't have to be loud to be nice, this collection just seems uninspired and lazy.
I agree there really doesn't appear to be a clear-cut theme but I never cared for themes personally. I didn't like any of the Galaxy, Area 72 or Gumbo shoes. Too much going on. If the shoe looks clean I like it.

Back
Top Bottom