The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
3 fence XIIs in February for me:

CVs are really nice. A little too close to Datas to justify to wifey why I would bring them in though lol. But if I didn't already own HoaLs, I would absolutely cop these for hooping.

ASGs are great too. But they remind me so much of the GK XIs. Not a bad thing by any means because I loved those, but I'm trying to be a lot more responsible with my shoe purchases so I'm not sure if having 2 all star shoes that resemble each other fits that criteria.

DH... This is a really tough one. Maroon/burgundy is my favorite color. The upper and lateral posite are absolutely perfect! The pink and volt hits actually work. BUT... that medial pink posite... so close to being an instacop, so close.

Only plan on copping one. My birthday is this month though so maybe if I play my cards right with the lady I'll have 2/3 :lol:

Yeah the pink used on the DHs is not the problem. It meshes well with the burgundy, especially looking at the shine of the posite. It's just that big block of pink on the medial side.

ventureblake ventureblake I wasn't talking about you if you think I was. Pitch forks were out in full force from more than just a couple of people.

Appreciate the clarification, I didn't know where any of the comments were directed but it's obvious now that 99% of the others were at me lol. To the other dude that says I called him out, ya I made an attempt to but was quickly corrected and thought I fixed that mistake by deleting my post shortly after. Obviously that didn't work since I was quoted faster than I could delete. I didn't understand why it kept lingering, but now I know.

Ya people were defending, BOB....only reason I said anything is because I didn't understand why it was happening since nobody was actually attacking. In the end, it's like everyone was supposed to take the spoonful of info and just swallow it since it was the law within the thread....and if you didn't take your medicine, well then boo...you're a hater lol.

Lesson of the day: Let people fight their own battles on NT. Lol

I don't have any inside info....only relevance I have is sometimes I might post a pic 10 seconds before someone else does. In the end, my only agenda...which I've always stated....is that if I can prevent or cloud one resellers judgement on buying a pair that someone else really loves...it's a W.

And if yall hate me cuz the 6 meridians are the ugliest of all time....sorry boutcha! Lol jk :wink:

ventureblake ventureblake as I understand it, the host city gets TONS of stock on the ASG stuff, plus if you're going to be here (I'm in NJ about 25 minutes from MSG) going to the game or not there are huge HoH, Champs, Footaction all in that general 32-34th area of NYC. Judging by all the releases and special releases (Xmas, BHM'S) you should be fine copping while here.

Thanks! I'm gonna start mapping out but will probably try and hit that big HoH that they opened next to MSG. I just realized that they have split up the releases for the kobe, KD, Kyrie and Brons....so I have no clue on how crazy it gets up there

We don't know what the heel tab does though, might have tonal glowing effect. The details on the posite looks interesting though, wonder if it has some relevance like the CVs court effect.

View media item 1376395
This shot does it for me, man time +4.

Last edited:
if they light up in anyway please don't show it 
laugh.gif

LeBrons are the best out of the "Big 3" this year. Even tho that isn't really saying much looking at how bad the other 2 look.

It doesn't matter as long as your in now, FINALLY
laugh.gif
Right?? 
laugh.gif
  Was over in the Kobe 9 thread cheating on Bron Bron.....felt like the dude that doesn't go home from work to his wife right away and dips out for about an hour with his secretary 
tongue.gif

....but I've been in since I saw the DH, you just didn't know it.....I've been wearing them in my dreams ever since 
pimp.gif

BTW, it slipped through the cracks....but I'm pretty sure somebody gave us a mini-performance review while taking a booboo???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

May belong in the ID thread, but here's a look at the CV graphic on another color posite other than the black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom