The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Co-sign.^  I actually get excited and either give a goofy high five if someone has on the same shoe as me (which has happened like once or twice) or I tell a person that I like their kicks if they happen to be wearing something that I own.  

Never understood why it bothers some people.  I mean I could maybe get it if you're wearing the same graphic T, pants and snapback hat from karmaloop :lol:  but for the most part, we all rock our shoes differently.  

Yup.

When I got the concords as a kid it felt like a movement.

Every adult I thought was cool, all the celebs on TV, kids on my block all had the same shoes I did and it felt cool to be a part of something.

Years later I saw my daughter have that same experience when the Toro IV's dropped.

I love when a big gr releases that everyone can enjoy, I didn't get into this hobby just to buy what other ppl couldn't.

Yup.

When I got the concords as a kid it felt like a movement.

Every adult I thought was cool, all the celebs on TV, kids on my block all had the same shoes I did and it felt cool to be a part of something.

Years later I saw my daughter have that same experience when the Toro IV's dropped.

I love when a big gr releases that everyone can enjoy, I didn't get into this hobby just to buy what other ppl couldn't.
Respect.

Well said.

Finally saw the court visions in person today, looks good. Were there places they were under retail or are we too early for that??

The new fad is taking sneaker pics in the snow and sprinkling a couple flakes on the shoe :lol:
wouldn't that speed up the yellowing process on these? Any ones soles started yellowing yet?

Last edited:
Not alotta people are willing to dish out $220 for a shoe that isn't very limited and doesn't have a Jumpman on it. I'd say your chances are very good. With that being said, I'll be one of the fools purchasing on release date

Last edited:
Not alotta people are willing to dish out $220 for a shoe that isn't very limited and doesn't have a Jumpman on it. I'd say your chances are very good. With that being said, I'll be one of the fools purchasing on release date

Jordans ain't really flying for 220 either bruh

Back
Top Bottom