The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Actually thinking about skipping the release and putting the funds towards the Kia-K900 King James Edition  
roll.gif

C'mon man, we can all play the game "by my house I saw a pair of _____ shoes sitting for months after release, so they didn't sell out on day one." 

Yeah they were probably size 16's, or they literally had one pair from a return, but were "sitting."  That's not what i mean, and those Maestros did go on sale at multiple places and even hit outlets, those aren't s sig shoes, those aren't KD, Kobes, Brons or Kyries this year.  

Sure places will have a pair or two siting here and there, but the majority will be gone after All-Star weekend.  It won't be like the general release 12's that are literally still in every store they released in, with multiple sizes still there.  
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Maestros WERE the Kobe 9s.

A store by me also had multiple sizes of the Gator Kings and the Illusions last year three months after release. I remember because I was going to buy the Gator Kings as soon as they went on sale. (They didn't go on sale. Every pair was bought up by June)

Don't see why people are arguing about this. Shoes sit now. No need to get offended by it.

depends where you from i guess?, sold out in minutes here in toronto (canada) and the MSRP for them was $260 before taxes (lebron xi gumbos)

depends where you from i guess?, sold out in minutes here in toronto (canada) and the MSRP for them was $260 before taxes (lebron xi gumbos)
I'm going to come out right now, I HATED The XI. The shoe was extremely uncomfortable to me. 12 >>>>>>>>>> 11

View media item 1395245
C'mon man, we can all play the game "by my house I saw a pair of _____ shoes sitting for months after release, so they didn't sell out on day one." 

Yeah they were probably size 16's, or they literally had one pair from a return, but were "sitting."  That's not what i mean, and those Maestros did go on sale at multiple places and even hit outlets, those aren't s sig shoes, those aren't KD, Kobes, Brons or Kyries this year.  

Sure places will have a pair or two siting here and there, but the majority will be gone after All-Star weekend.  It won't be like the general release 12's that are literally still in every store they released in, with multiple sizes still there.  
nope. It was scattered sizes but the smallest was 10.5 and I needed 9.5 and I saw KDs at multiple spots well after release, Maestros (which WERE a sig shoe, the Kobe) only at the one FA. Galaxy release was instant sell out across the broard, Area 72 was a somewhat sellout (Im in Houston so we got an abundance) I saw every shoe but the Kobe and the air force max 2013 at a few spots. Gumbo collection didn't sell all the way out for a fact at the footaction by my house and the KDs were at the Hibbets for a while. It seems like the sales get weaker by the year or they're just making more product but I definitely dont see this weak collection turning the trend around, I guess we will see some this weekend. I just wanna snag the Kobes.

Just looked up that Lebron Kia which seems even worse than the Call of Duty Wrangler and the article mentioned a Kings Pride Lambo I had never seen... turrible idea 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure it's old and been posted but whatever...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Maestros WERE the Kobe 9s.

A store by me also had multiple sizes of the Gator Kings and the Illusions last year three months after release. I remember because I was going to buy the Gator Kings as soon as they went on sale. (They didn't go on sale. Every pair was bought up by June)

Don't see why people are arguing about this. Shoes sit now. No need to get offended by it.
nope. It was scattered sizes but the smallest was 10.5 and I needed 9.5 and I saw KDs at multiple spots well after release, Maestros (which WERE a sig shoe, the Kobe) only at the one FA. Galaxy release was instant sell out across the broard, Area 72 was a somewhat sellout (Im in Houston so we got an abundance) I saw every shoe but the Kobe and the air force max 2013 at a few spots. Gumbo collection didn't sell all the way out for a fact at the footaction by my house and the KDs were at the Hibbets for a while. It seems like the sales get weaker by the year or they're just making more product but I definitely dont see this weak collection turning the trend around, I guess we will see some this weekend. I just wanna snag the Kobes.
Stupid debate, and only happened because one guy was trying to say "ASG 12's will sit exactly like all the other 12's" which is completely untrue, they aren't even releasing at half the stores most 12's have released at.  It's wrong and misleading, but I should have let it go, I momentarily forgot NT is filled with the "that's not true my store still had them" posts for any shoe....even saw those posts for Legend Blue XI's....I should've known better.  Sorry to derail, I'll let those go thinking ASG's sit and get discounts each year do exactly that.  Was just trying to give the new guys a heads up on what I perceived as the "trend" from my experience.  

Last edited:
I think scattered sizes will sit for a few days, the BHMs are disappearing and the ASGS are better than them.

Didn't think not actually typing the word would cause you to be inconvenienced or cause you to have to edit, just pointing out what I've seen in the past. Yet again you know my intentions better than I do and have been offended by it so I'm going to leave it alone, not trying to annoy anyone.

I think it's time to see new colorways already, after the ASGs release we only have the DHs to look forward too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom