The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wheats will look awesome once someone rocks them not so super tied up and with the right fit. Are we still waiting on a hard release date?

Wheats look clean but I have to reconsider....I don't even rock timbs it really wouldn't make sense for me to grab em

Wheats will look awesome once someone rocks them not so super tied up and with the right fit. Are we still waiting on a hard release date?

They were suppose to drop on the 7th everyone's saying they pushed them back to the 14th, and sounding like they might be limited. They look dope af tho

They were suppose to drop on the 7th everyone's saying they pushed them back to the 14th, and sounding like they might be limited. They look dope af tho
Wrong, they will release via the SNKRS app this friday, the 6th and will release on NDC on April 4th

Wrong, they will release via the SNKRS app this friday, the 6th and will release on NDC on April 4th

Where's the source for this info coming from bro? :nerd:

I'm getting a little worried hearing all this mixed info on the RD for these man :smh:

If they drop as a SNKRS App release in a be highly upset :frown:

Unless of course I get my access code before then and I'm able to join the party :D

Why haven't I got it yet has me pissed, come on Nike, what's the hold up |I

Where's the source for this info coming from bro?
nerd.gif

I'm getting a little worried hearing all this mixed info on the RD for these man
mean.gif

If they drop as a SNKRS App release in a be highly upset
frown.gif

Unless of course I get my access code before then and I'm able to join the party
happy.gif

Why haven't I got it yet has me pissed, come on Nike, what's the hold up
tired.gif

Source for the SNKRS app release date was a notification it gave me last Friday saying that the wheats will drop in the app this coming Friday (the 6th) and as far as the NDC release date I'm pretty sure I saw it on SN and a couple other places, maybe even here in this forum.

:lol: Some people with this sneaker app have a false sense of feeling godly, I'm sure NDC will give everyone a fair chance to cop.

nerd.gif

I'm getting a little worried hearing all this mixed info on the RD for these man
mean.gif

frown.gif

Unless of course I get my access code before then and I'm able to join the party
happy.gif

tired.gif

Source for the SNKRS app release date was a notification it gave me last Friday saying that the wheats will drop in the app this coming Friday (the 6th) and as far as the NDC release date I'm pretty sure I saw it on SN and a couple other places, maybe even here in this forum.
I thought the notification said "A week from today"? That would mean Thursday.

nerd.gif

mean.gif

frown.gif

happy.gif

tired.gif

Thanks for the info, works better for me if they do drop this fri. Keep us updated if u get another notification, I didn't see one on mine

I thought the notification said "A week from today"? That would mean Thursday.
Oh yeah that's true if you count the days, well I'm assuming and hoping it's Friday then because I don't get paid until then :tongue: and if it is Thursday, I'll let everyone here know, then proceed to get some XI SVSM samples for the low (considering how high sample prices usually are) on Friday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom