The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
indifferent.gif

Almost makes me consider the Elite. Almost.

Really annoying to have a code, but no iPhone. Chat rep told me android app was supposed to come out 10 days ago but I don't trust those reps to know much. But also not knowing if I can wait until it releases on Android and use this code, or if I'm holding onto it in vain.

Last edited:
Guys just a quick question, 

Is the Footlocker VIP supposed to reset to 0 everytime you reach 300? 

or do the points count towards the next reward? 

And after you reach Platinum does it stay Platinum or should it say "Amount need for Platinum Status: $300.00"?

How does this app work? Every release has a new code? So you'll get a separate code for the Wheats than you'd get for the Jordans?

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. So eventually you won't be able to order a shoe without a code which should only limited ATCs and Bots to only 1 pair

How does this app work? Every release has a new code? So you'll get a separate code for the Wheats than you'd get for the Jordans?
not at all. Its a one time unlock code, like downloading a trial of photoshop then entering the registration key.

Really annoying to have a code, but no iPhone. Chat rep told me android app was supposed to come out 10 days ago but I don't trust those reps to know much. But also not knowing if I can wait until it releases on Android and use this code, or if I'm holding onto it in vain.
Nike.com  ‏@nikestore   Feb 27

@Real_JustRebel Yes, the access code you've received will work for the Android app once it's available. | http://gonike.me/60130N5c 

According to their twitter, it will work for the Android app. Hold onto it.

Last edited:
Access code is to be able to use the app.

Everyone keeps coming with all this "info" about the wheats release, but until Nike actually releases and or puts in the their release calendar, then let's run with it.  As far as the notification on the app, I received it too but I'm not putting much into it.  Some say they didn't even get the notification.  I high doubt it's an app only release or that there will be two different release dates.

Us androiders always get the short stick, we have to wait over a month for the Wheats :smh:

Last edited:
Nike.com ‏@nikestore 
 Feb 27

@Real_JustRebel
Yes, the access code you've received will work for the Android app once it's available. | http://gonike.me/60130N5c 

Thanks - I actually just chatted with a rep who said if I use it on an iphone, it'll link to my account and when the android app is available, it'll work. So I'm gonna go that route.

Not planning on going for the wheats myself.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 
 Feb 27

@Real_JustRebel
Yes, the access code you've received will work for the Android app once it's available. | http://gonike.me/60130N5c 

Thanks - I actually just chatted with a rep who said if I use it on an iphone, it'll link to my account and when the android app is available, it'll work. So I'm gonna go that route.

Help a brother out :lol:

Try it and lemme know if that works. I have my code but I haven't used it yet cause I don't have an iPhone. I could probably use my ipod touch and just wait for the Android app to be available

Try it and lemme know if that works. I have my code but I haven't used it yet cause I don't have an iPhone. I could probably use my ipod touch and just wait for the Android app to be available

You can use an iPod touch or iPad, it doesn't have to be an iPhone.

Guys just a quick question, 

Is the Footlocker VIP supposed to reset to 0 everytime you reach 300? 

or do the points count towards the next reward? 

And after you reach Platinum does it stay Platinum or should it say "Amount need for Platinum Status: $300.00"?
Yes, it resets to 0 ever ytime you reach 300. So if you already have platinum for the year, if you get $300 again, you're now platinum for 2 years. 

Back
Top Bottom