The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
does anyone know if nike will honor a price reduction if the shoe was bought more expensive and let's in say 2-3 months they go down in price?
I could also cop and do that
Here is what NDC's policy is:
Nike.com items marked down from the original purchase price are eligible for a one-time price adjustment within 14 days of the purchase date only. Please contact us to request a price adjustment.

Price adjustments are issued to the original form of payment. Newly released promo codes are not valid for previously placed orders. Nike does not issue price adjustment refunds if a promo code results in an order discount, and Nike does not price match  other retailers.
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15009/kw/price adjustment

If those Fruity Pebbles had a white upper they would've looked a little better :\

Also if they would've did the print in the background of the sole like they did the circuits on the TDM's they could've been nice :smile:

And then put the print in the liner similar to the mock ups we would've had a winner :D

Who am I kidding they just need to blow it up and try all over :lol:

Didn't know they'd pop that hard. Definitely a cool shoe for the kids....let em live!
pretty sure i'm pick these up for my daughter, though Idk if she knows what fruity pebbles are 
laugh.gif
pb&j Kds no explanation to her she eats those like everyday
tired.gif
 I wonder what they're gonna do for kobe and kyrie on this snackpack theme thing

@GrizzlyAnimal  it's ok fam we all need an ugly shoe in the closet from time to time, I got last yrs denim and graffiti you got this yrs DH
tongue.gif

I never understood the hate for the blue EXT XIs, I wouldn't buy them but they're not ugly, just a monochromatic suede shoe. Now 23 Chromosomes... thats an UGLY shoe.

pretty sure i'm pick these up for my daughter, though Idk if she knows what fruity pebbles are :lol: pb&j Kds no explanation to her she eats those like everyday |I  I wonder what they're gonna do for kobe and kyrie on this snackpack theme thing

@GrizzlyAnimal
 it's ok fam we all need an ugly shoe in the closet from time to time, I got last yrs denim and graffiti you got this yrs DH :tongue:

From what I heard that Blue/Gold/Yellow kyrie was the snackpack one was supposed to be Captain Chrunch but i could be wrong.

I never understood the hate for the blue EXT XIs, I wouldn't buy them but they're not ugly, just a monochromatic suede shoe. Now 23 Chromosomes... thats an UGLY shoe.
It was just too much blue. Chromosomes and the Xmas are side by side.

I'd pay retail for the XMas pair before being paid to wear the Chromosomes. I'm usually one to say not everyone doesn't have to like like every pair and different strokes for different folks but that should have never made it past the sample stage. Whoever greenlighted that project should be fired...
out of a cannon...
...into the sun.

Last edited:

pretty sure i'm pick these up for my daughter, though Idk if she knows what fruity pebbles are 
laugh.gif
pb&j Kds no explanation to her she eats those like everyday
tired.gif
 I wonder what they're gonna do for kobe and kyrie on this snackpack theme thing

@GrizzlyAnimal
 it's ok fam we all need an ugly shoe in the closet from time to time, I got last yrs denim and graffiti you got this yrs DH
tongue.gif
From what I heard that Blue/Gold/Yellow kyrie was the snackpack one was supposed to be Captain Chrunch but i could be wrong.
nah that was @VentureBlake  being funny

I know that most people didn't like them bcuz they were solid blue but they feel nice in hand and I don't have a lot of blue shoes so they were good for me the details being muted bcuz of the solid construction was cool

I'd pay retail for the XMas pair before being paid to wear the Chromosomes. I'm usually one to say not everyone doesn't have to like like every pair and different strokes for different folks but that should have never made it past the sample stage. Whoever greenlighted that project should be fired...
out of a cannon...
...into the sun.
roll.gif

So there are black EXTs releasing later this month (3/21 on eastbay calendar) and we haven't seen any pics yet? :nerd:

Nike trying to make us buy on impulse

nah that was @VentureBlake  being funny
No I really think they were supposed to be Captain Crunch 
laugh.gif

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-kyrie-1-cereal-kids-size-exclusive/
yeah that's right, nike just did a poor job of capturing the cereal on that one
So there are black EXTs releasing later this month (3/21 on eastbay calendar) and we haven't seen any pics yet?
nerd.gif

Nike trying to make us buy on impulse
tbh I don't actually think it's black/chrome but just a place holder though....

I'm kinda feeling like we won't be seeing that EXT release on that day
I think it's closer to this scenario at this point

The crown logo is so buns :lol:.

I could see myself wearing those on vacation though. Only vacation; not eem a hot NYC day seems appropriate.

I hope the Lebron Easter looks better than the Kobe and KD because they both look really bad in my opinion. Also i wonder if they will do a Kyrie Easter shoe?

Back
Top Bottom