The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I feel like aesthetically if you like the 12 lows then you probably also like the kd 7 model. I know I do. Palmers are dope, I can see them being purchased with a discount

I feel like aesthetically if you like the 12 lows then you probably also like the kd 7 model. I know I do. Palmers are dope, I can see them being purchased with a discount

U see palmers going on a discount [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

they dont look the same tho.... i like the kd 7 but dont like the 12 lows.

Nah...I love the KD7's and don't care for the 12 lows.  

12 lows look like a Griffey/Trainer silhouette to me.  

DHs are well done. The silver posite on the cowboys is so wack to me. They should have made it an even blue pair. I cant get with any of the two toned 12s. Maybe NSRLs on clearance clearance.

So the Red Lows popped up at House of Hoops here in Saint Louis, MO AND In Fairview Heights, IL (around the same area)......neither of which were on the list of stores that were set to get them.

Was that a limited initial release and now they`re being sent to other stores in the US??

If you guys want/wanted them, you should call your local HOH asap.

View media item 1432869

Last edited:
lol at how someone bought the 11 denim and turnaround and say the DH's are ugly...to each his own but that's like saying id take one of the ugly step sister's over Cinderella!

images

lol at how someone bought the 11 denim and turnaround and say the DH's are ugly...to each his own but that's like saying id take one of the ugly step sister's over Cinderella!
i'll take good materials over that crazy blob of pink everyday of the wk and 2x on sunday and DH is the other ugly step sister, Cinderella would be the Kings Crown
pimp.gif

I picked up the phone, knowing full well I dont answer the phone at midnight! :lol:

Dem late night shoety calls :lol:

may be time to pick up the phone and answer :lol:

I was really tempted but im gonna just chill.
Im so tempted man lmaoooo I cant even do it.
Man I wish I could still wear tennis to work. Even still.... I would have gone ham but I've been going nuts lately. Purchased the obsidian foams for the low instead since they are drying up pretty good.

If you didn't want them before the discount you should save your money.

Might not have wanted them for $200..... But for the low.....................

But I get what you are saying. How many posts did we get of buyers remorse for the dsg deals? :rofl:

..shoety calls! :lol:

For me, I wanted the Lion Hearts on disco, but they were sold out in GS. So got NSRL as consolation :\

I might double back for the mens LH pair if they go lower

edit. And those BOBs ...:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom