The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
man these 12s are dope and i will cop a few pairs i cant believe ive gotten cool with paying over 150.00 for kicks
mean.gif
mean.gif

gs size change is in jan right? i dont think the first few should if they drop in oct 

he said GS sizing.... as in how GS models look different from reg models. Like what subtle changes will the GS have.

I actually believe he was referring to the supposed change being made next year that would result in everything under a 9.5 being considered GS.
wow f nike for not doing this when i was in second grade

im calling it now but there will be roughly 5-6 truly dope cw split across the base and elite model seems to how it goes for the lebron line. Take the xi for instance. KP, GK, MN, WTL, ElLITE SE, HERO ELITE. So far the lion heart seems like it will be one of those middle of the road average cw. Definitely looking forward to seeing more already, but i'll pass on the first two. 

I actually believe he was referring to the supposed change being made next year that would result in everything under a 9.5 being considered GS.
spot on i really hope nike doesn't screw over the 7.5-9 crowd by giving them the crappy gs models on the lebrons, jordan 4 and 6s for instance. However they do gain access to the occasional dope gs only colorway. 

You were wearing men sized shoes in the second grade son? :lol:

spot on i really hope nike doesn't screw over the 7.5-9 crowd by giving them the crappy gs models on the lebrons, jordan 4 and 6s for instance. However they do gain access to the occasional dope gs only colorway. 

If they get a discount, then they deserve the butchered shape >:

Naw, but I see them going ahead and bridging the gap in terms of silhouettes if that ends up actually happening. Can you imagine how many angry size 8-9 people Nike would have to deal with anytime something like a Jordan IV releases?

You were wearing men sized shoes in the second grade son?
laugh.gif

If they get a discount, then they deserve the butchered shape
mad.gif

Naw, but I see them going ahead and bridging the gap in terms of silhouettes if that ends up actually happening. Can you imagine how many angry size 8-9 people Nike would have to deal with anytime something like a Jordan IV releases?
like nike cares 
laugh.gif
 they gonna sell regardless 

Raises hand, I've been wearing mens sizes since 2nd grade! LOL. I'm prolly gonna wait for ID as well since there not a lot of color ways that Nike will release that I'd like anyway. This is based off released colorways of the 9 10 and 11.

Last edited:

YOU KNOW WHAT....

I seen somebody on IG advertise the wolf grey 14s saying 4-9y.... and I called him out like since when is 9y GS?? :lol: :lol:

MY BAD.

might as well. These lil' kids be rockin' size 7 and up in like the 6th grade. No lie. It's something in the water down here.

Last edited:

honestly the GS models on Js look almost identical to men's, and for Lebrons the only times HUGE differences occur is when the elites roll around. WHICH, a lotta dudes kinda prefer GS models to elites sometimes.

Only thing I don't like is what we get ****** orange boxes and we don't get lace locks. Other than that I'm good with my heavenly price cut :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The only thing I'd be worried over is if they RAISE men's sizing as well. Case in point a 7 is considered both men's and kids, which is what allows me to purchase some kicks (WTLs, men's elites, etc.) that aren't accessible in GS. If this stays the same ya'll shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm the one that should be worrying.... cuz if they make 9 the lowest in men's I'm out the race on pretty much every "hype" release for the rest of my Lebron career :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
So let me try to understand this better. Everything below a 9.5 will now have the GS look and price? I'm a 9.5 so I'm good but curious.

You were wearing men sized shoes in the second grade son? :lol:

If they get a discount, then they deserve the butchered shape >:

Yea bruh it was the real struggle wearing filas from marshalls at AAU tourneys

honestly the GS models on Js look almost identical to men's, and for Lebrons the only times HUGE differences occur is when the elites roll around. WHICH, a lotta dudes kinda prefer GS models to elites sometimes.

Only thing I don't like is what we get ****** orange boxes and we don't get lace locks. Other than that I'm good with my heavenly price cut
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only thing I'd be worried over is if they RAISE men's sizing as well. Case in point a 7 is considered both men's and kids, which is what allows me to purchase some kicks (WTLs, men's elites, etc.) that aren't accessible in GS. If this stays the same ya'll shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'm the one that should be worrying.... cuz if they make 9 the lowest in men's I'm out the race on pretty much every "hype" release for the rest of my Lebron career
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
man i hate GS 4s, GS 6s, GS 7s they just don't look right even the GS cut of the 1s is a lil weird. But for others its no difference. However the non tpu lebron elites for gs was a let down the tpu made the shoe. I would assume that size 7 will no longer be labeled mens but move purely to a youth size so your right you may lose out on the exclusive shoes now because of this. In your case i hope not. Another thing to consider is that the label change doesn't mean that the market for that size will change. Honestly i don't think any of the challenge to get the shoe will change as people are still going to wear their size. Its just do you get the same shoe now as the ones labeled mens. 

And couple notes:

a) these look exactly like the X in certain angles

b) I'd like to see the c/w's incorporate different colors for the midsole, heel thing and mesh. Having even two of those combinations the same color will look boring (as many of these photoshops concur).

That kings pride with the same kind of insole would be amazing. The total crimson elites too from the 10s work well on these. This shoe is nikes chance to revive the lebron signature shoe line since people didn't like the 11s.

Back
Top Bottom