The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
And couple notes:

a) these look exactly like the X in certain angles

b) I'd like to see the c/w's incorporate different colors for the midsole, heel thing and mesh. Having even two of those combinations the same color will look boring (as many of these photoshops concur).
Agreed... especially B. 

ID might be the saving grace for me, especially if they let you go in like the Gumbo IDs on the XI

I know in some cases the ID versions hit before the first color way. Does anybody remember when the Xis dropped on NikeID? Should be coming up in a couple months if the first drop is early october

Yeah the sizing was what I was referring to on the GS comment.  At that time, January wasn't the rumored time change yet so I wasn't sure about timing.  Will be interesting to see if they change things up mid model or start rolling out changes on new models and the random, always releasing Nike shoes (AF1 here, air max there) and not the few sig shoes until a new model all together.

If we are using the info from the source of this possible change, then the pricing is supposed to increase for GS and the GS only releases of shoes is supposed to end.  As far as limited shoes or models previously made only in men's, there will hardly be any releases like that anymore.  Almost all will be men's and GS.  And the difference in quality/shape/materials from a GS Jordan 4, for example, to a men's won't exist any longer.  

I'm sure whatever they go with is going to cause some complaints from some customers for sure.

I know in some cases the ID versions hit before the first color way. Does anybody remember when the Xis dropped on NikeID? Should be coming up in a couple months if the first drop is early october
I think it was October 11th.
KP released Oct 12 and iD was available October 7th.  So maybe iD will be available October 6th, the Monday prior to the October 11th NSRL debut?

KP released Oct 12 and iD was available October 7th.  So maybe iD will be available October 6th, the Monday prior to the October 11th NSRL debut?
Whenever it is, Im excited. I think it will show the true potential of this model

I'm excited as hell for these. So many people on local pages and twitter dislike these so I know the discounts will be nice on most colorways. But I'm most excited bc these look like they'll be the most comfortable Lebrons in years for people with wide feet, hell for any feet at that. I wanna try these bad boys on, and see that sole I like so much, in person.

Back
Top Bottom