The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
No problem man tryin to find more.
Awesome, can't wait for more pics! 
happy.gif

I know I will probably get heat for this, but I'm tired of him wearing shoes on court that won't go to retail...especially those Taxi XII's above. :smh:

Still no XII's. :x

Last edited:
It could be argued that the IX's not only broke boundaries with regard to colorways, but also made certain colorways instantly iconic but not able to be repeated.

Just look at the id's people tend to make of ANY shoe. There's always a China, cannon, big bang, Miami nights, etc. Heck, Nike can't even successfully duplicate or improve upon it's own "home run" colorways. For example, Lebronald Palmer XII's are cool but they're no Lebronald Palmer IX's

Broke boundaries?

Iconic?

Sounds like the description of something that is indeed overrated :lol:

No but really the colorways you named are decent.

But there are a handful that are average and ppl seem to think are special.

(Ex. SLH, Dunkman, Swingman, Miami Nights, Palmer lows, Camo Lows Kentucky etc.)

It could be argued that the IX's not only broke boundaries with regard to colorways, but also made certain colorways instantly iconic but not able to be repeated.

Just look at the id's people tend to make of ANY shoe. There's always a China, cannon, big bang, Miami nights, etc. Heck, Nike can't even successfully duplicate or improve upon it's own "home run" colorways. For example, Lebronald Palmer XII's are cool but they're no Lebronald Palmer IX's

Broke boundaries?

Iconic?

Sounds like the description of something that is indeed overrated :lol:

No but really the colorways you named are decent.

But there are a handful that are average and ppl seem to think are special.

(Ex. SLH, Dunkman, Swingman, Miami Nights, Palmer lows, Camo Lows Kentucky etc.)

Mcgregor speaks the truth tho. I remember when the 9 thread was jamming. Dudes used to always say that the design wasn't really the selling point more than the colors were awesome. Nike has def taken a bunch of the colors from that lineup and continued them on future lebrons. Lebron 9 colors were filthy.

laugh.gif
cmon bruh, overrated? Best elites thus far, asg,xmas,slh,bhm prob the best if not top 3 of all their respective models.
The elites that year were fire: taxis, south beaches, the red championship pack, even just the simple home and away went hard.  Not to mention some of the unreleased cw's floating around out there.

Mcgregor speaks the truth tho. I remember when the 9 thread was jamming. Dudes used to always say that the design wasn't really the selling point more than the colors were awesome. Nike has def taken a bunch of the colors from that lineup and continued them on future lebrons. Lebron 9 colors were filthy.
the best by far, xii has a lot of potential that has not even been tapped into its disappointing

Even though I personally didn't care for the model itself, the colorways on the 9's were absolute fire.  Just about every colorway was cop-worthy.  

If only Nike could have brought that same level of heat in terms of colorways and put them on the 10's.  

Got nothing but luv for my fellow sneaker/bron luvaz but some of you guys may need to go back to the 9 thread and reminisce about the good ol days and talk about your lack of interest for the current model...see people post brons that were almost bigger and more square than the box they came in but have the nerve to talk about the 12's

Any info on the lows? I tried on the red pair this weekend and they felt great! Not necessarily the cushion, more so the fit. I just don't understand why they cost $175 when they took away the air max cushioning.

Cosign...every iD rendition you get heads trying to recreate Big Bangs, Cannon's, Taxi's, Miami Nights, China's, Freegums. Bron had a filthy Floridians high PE... Anyone go ask @PPumper and look at his iD collection, take a guess where like 95% of the CW's he does come from. Where's @sneakermane at?

Back
Top Bottom