The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

that looks miserable
yeah, it starting snowing this morning 
mean.gif
  but then it's gonna be almost 60 on  wednesday 
laugh.gif

Everybody I see that still wears their X's has them on life support. They squeak so much after a good while.

Everybody I see that still wears their X's has them on life support. They squeak so much after a good while.

My X's A1 still, a few scrapes here and there

I just try to get multiple shoes in the same colorway, that way you can rotate without beating a shoe.

Got nothing but luv for my fellow sneaker/bron luvaz but some of you guys may need to go back to the 9 thread and reminisce about the good ol days and talk about your lack of interest for the current model...see people post brons that were almost bigger and more square than the box they came in but have the nerve to talk about the 12's
i got 12 X, 25 XI and 12 XII but they can not compare to the colorways of the IX every pair was cop worthy, xmas,bang,china,cannon,mango,slh,away,home,free gum,bhm,blackout,miami nights,cg,dunkman,griffey(kentucky,ohio state,miami,wtt,svsm,think pink,fairfax) If we got better colorways on the XII we'd have an all time great shoe but its all just borderline mediocre stuff unfort.

i got 12 X, 25 XI and 12 XII but they can not compare to the colorways of the IX every pair was cop worthy, xmas,bang,china,cannon,mango,slh,away,home,free gum,bhm,blackout,miami nights,cg,dunkman,griffey(kentucky,ohio state,miami,wtt,svsm,think pink,fairfax) If we got better colorways on the XII we'd have an all time great shoe but its all just borderline mediocre stuff unfort.
I agree with this, I love the 12 and I wish they released some of those PE's because if they did I feel like people would feel better about this model. 

I agree with this, I love the 12 and I wish they released some of those PE's because if they did I feel like people would feel better about this model. 

I can tell you right now I would AT LEAST have two(Veteran's Day and Taxi's), maybe more, if they released some of those PE's. I'm still looking to buy my first pair at this point. I'm in disbelief at not owning a new LeBron. :lol:

i promise every other post in here by @armokidd  is him humblebragging about how many pairs he has in the most recent colorways... don't believe me just scroll back lol

@GrizzlyAnimal  where do u live? Charlotte was doing that same crap a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom