The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So your saying we are getting the exact same colorways we would of gotten if he stayed in Miami? Bro.. C'mon.. Not trying to put you down but that's sounds insane. So the rubber city's were scheduled to be made when he was in Miami last year? Or did they tweak it and made some Akron inspired colorways and themes? They didn't have all this ready before the jump to Cleveland..

Oh no I'm not saying that ALL the color ways were made in advanced, I'm saying that most especially the miami themed ones were made in advanced and thats obvious.
But for anyone in here to sit back and say that they don't make color ways in advance for marketing is beyond themselves.

some times those limited releases, can come from no where.
It just seems as if nike doesn't want to mess up a lot of what they had set up as far as color way with the bron 12s

Nobody is saying that tho....

But I def agree (and this is what we were saying in first place) that nike love mia colors and themes more than Cleveland.

Last edited:
I was able to add a size 10.5 without problem in the USA lows just now..i won't cop tho..

In dee face  
laugh.gif

So your saying we are getting the exact same colorways we would of gotten if he stayed in Miami? Bro.. C'mon.. Not trying to put you down but that's sounds insane. So the rubber city's were scheduled to be made when he was in Miami last year? Or did they tweak it and made some Akron inspired colorways and themes? They didn't have all this ready before the jump to Cleveland..

Rubber City's aren't Cleveland related though. They specifically have to do with Akron....

Rubber City's aren't Cleveland related though. They specifically have to do with Akron....

I'm rereading my post over and over trying to find where I said the rubber city's were Cleveland inspired.. Can't find it.. I see the words "Akron inspired colorways" though.

That online only prob what sold them out. Im sure someone is asking for 300 obo right now like the palmers

I'm rereading my post over and over trying to find where I said the rubber city's were Cleveland inspired.. Can't find it.. I see the words "Akron inspired colorways" though.

"the jump to Cleveland.."

No, but you mentioned the move to Cleveland. It's possible that the Rubber City's were releasing even if he were still in Miami as he's from Akron. There were Akron inspired XIs while he was in Miami. So they were a bad example for the point you were trying to make.

"the jump to Cleveland.."

No, but you mentioned the move to Cleveland. It's possible that the Rubber City's were releasing even if he were still in Miami as he's from Akron. There were Akron inspired XIs while he was in Miami. So they were a bad example for the point you were trying to make.

That's makes sense.. You're right.. Thanks for the clarification..

Back
Top Bottom