The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

so the regular elite release price
Can you read brotha? My mans said they would be the most expensive 12s ever and they are... by .99
laugh.gif
(sans IDs)
roll.gif
I forgot to consider that .99c

Smh this isn't the Jordan thread, we don't get all giddy over Brons unless the colorway is dope, collab or not.
That most expensive comment though :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Smh this isn't the Jordan thread, we don't get all giddy over Brons unless the colorway is dope, collab or not.
That most expensive comment though
mean.gif
laugh.gif
IDK i'm kinda giddy for the tennis balls and corks, it'd be cool if the TBa had a nerf like foam for the foam and felt for the rest

I think the blue bottom ruins the tennis balls for me. Also wish all the logos were black. Ah well, that's all you guys, I got my red rubber city ext ida comin in on tues.

bruh... dude really came in here hyping this collab up for this? a most expensive by .99 cent and a weak white shoe release? :rofl:

Again, big LeBron 12 announcement tomorrow morning. Going to be a collaboration and will be probably the most expensive LeBron 12 ever. Dropping in Asia first, globally in September.
Dude came in here like Meek Mill hype man... felt like "Wanna Know" all over again

I like those pigalle lebrons a lot they are really clean
But I would be worried about the white mesh

bruh... dude really came in here hyping this collab up for this? a most expensive by .99 cent and a weak white shoe release? :rofl:

They're the most expensive by $25 if we're not including the iD prices. The $275.99 thing was a joke :lol:

To be fair though, he never said that they were super fire or anything. Just that they were a collaboration and "probably" the most expensive XII release. Cats just took that however they wanted to.

I agree that the final result was alright at best though.

He came in saying big news...... 2wice, had he just told us instead of keeping us in suspense our reactions would have been different.

Pigalle just insulted everyone who rejected that shoe on general principle, and I will still not be interested in them.

They're the most expensive by $25 if we're not including the iD prices. The $275.99 thing was a joke :lol:

To be fair though, he never said that they were super fire or anything. Just that they were a collaboration and "probably" the most expensive XII release. Cats just took that however they wanted to.

I agree that the final result was alright at best though.

He came in saying big news...... 2wice, had he just told us instead of keeping us in suspense our reactions would have been different.

I highly doubt that he was the only one who knew, and no one seemed to have let this out before the announcement so I just took it as one of those things that no one who knew was at liberty to share.

How "big" this news is would be subjective, but I absolutely agree that he didn't need to drop in and build this up twice :lol:

My point was just that he didn't make it out to be anything that it wasn't.

I highly doubt that he was the only one who knew, and no one seemed to have let this out before the announcement so I just took it as one of those things that no one who knew was at liberty to share.

How "big" this news is would be subjective, but I absolutely agree that he didn't need to drop in and build this up twice :lol:

My point was just that he didn't make it out to be anything that it wasn't.

thats all perception. i, and others, feel like he did.

Back
Top Bottom