The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The Kobe ASG's look damn sexy on feet. Saw a guy with them on in line for registration at NTLA today, and I was in love. got the last sz 12 but will now be on the hunt to trade. I know these run small, but I dont think i can fit a whole size up.

That sole is so icy!!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope he fades out next season lol

QFT!!!! lol

Lol, thats wrong.  I def think hes gonna fade out, but I dont hope he does.  Just cant wait for how quick the "fans" throw him under the bus when it happens.

lol yea your right i take it back on the "hope" part, guy could play but ppl are hyping him up too much. he is like shoes ppl hype up shoes that are not suppose to be hyped   

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

I cant believe people are actually buying LiN jerseys and linsanity shirts
Dude is an underdog that came out of nowhere to put up All-Star level stats during a 7 game winning streak and revive the Knicks' season. NYC has been dying for good basketball for more than a decade, and finally gets it with Lin playing and running the point. He's also the first Asian American player in the league that's ever had any significant impact on the court, so that also opens up the Asian market overseas. I mean...what's hard to believe about why people would buy Lin stuff? 
laugh.gif

I noticed you said Asian-American but since I typed a whole rant below  I'll post it anyway but yes you may be correct  in stating the first Asian-American... By the way I think I'm leaning toward the Kobe's over the Brons ASG shoe although knowing my luck I'll get neither. 
Begin rant:

I can't believe you guys let this comments go unchallenged!!! Anybody heard of Yao Ming??!!!! Yao was on the way to the Hall of Fame until injuries claimed him. Hell Yao could make almost any shot 15 feet out to an array of post moves. I mean he had actual post moves in today's game! Yao Ming is one of the greatest Big Men to play the game period when he could play! I love the Jeremy Lin story I cheer for the guy and he's legit but come on!

Originally Posted by DAR228

Believe it and let them waist their $. 
laugh.gif
Stay in school kids.
Waist =/= waste

I think there is a difference between Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin though.

Yao was just freakishly tall and could always rely on that. Lin is normal sized as far as the NBA goes, and he can still play with the big boys. 

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Originally Posted by DAR228

Believe it and let them waist their $. 
laugh.gif
Stay in school kids.
Waist =/= waste

I think there is a difference between Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin though.

Yao was just freakishly tall and could always rely on that. Lin is normal sized as far as the NBA goes, and he can still play with the big boys. 
If you're referring to me yeah I get that I noted in my comment. I just liked my Yao rant and wanted to share. 

Finally got some pics in... I love these Cloaks so much! I just can't stop staring at them... Easily the best Kobe VII to date...

ZKVII Cloak 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 08 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 07 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 09 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 10 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 11 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 12 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVII Cloak 13 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope he fades out next season lol

QFT!!!! lol

Lol, thats wrong.  I def think hes gonna fade out, but I dont hope he does.  Just cant wait for how quick the "fans" throw him under the bus when it happens.

I know thats gona happen thats y I dont buy into the hype, I mean it is only 10 games

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by teemaku

Hello fellow NTers, can anyone tell me how these fit? I wear a 10.5 for the Kobe VI's. Thanks!

TTS, Wide footers, go up half size...

Thx bro! Will try to cop the ASG tomorrow night. Nice Cloaks BTW!

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

only 200 pages and almost 900 for the brons?? jeeesh. Seems like no hype for the Kobes

Ehhhh, the last thread was over 300 pages. We'd be at over 500 pages by now

Originally Posted by gzagenius

My cloaks have a messed up insole. I can feel am air bubble in the front of sole. Damn
frown.gif

7LOHT.jpg
that's normal. that's just the imprint of the zoom bag

Back
Top Bottom