The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

got my cloaks too. cant wait to wear em.

kobecloaks.jpg

I feel like I'm the only one who couldn't track the cloaks down.
It's always a gamble...spend the $200+ now, or wait for the prices to go down?

I assume ASGs will be a little more widely available?

If you think the ASG is easy to get you're in for a big surprise tomorrow night/Friday. Good luck to those taking their chances on NDC and Eastbay.

Thanks for the love fellas...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

MJRod doing work with those pics - nice as always, bro! May need to borrow one or ten for my blog
smile.gif

Go for it Ron!

Originally Posted by waverder

What beach is that at pix 13 mark? Surf looks big in the background. Post more pix! Haha

Kaka'ako Beach... That's all I got for now pare... Will take more once I UNDS these soon...

I've seen some of the prices coming down on the Cloaks, on thing that stopped me from sealing the deal is the impending madness that is the ASG release.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I've seen some of the prices coming down on the Cloaks, on thing that stopped me from sealing the deal is the impending madness that is the ASG release.

Just checked some prices and a lot are going over $240 - quite surprised about that. I'm going to wait until the prices start to trickle down a bit, just like with the Leopards.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Just checked some prices and a lot are going over $240 - quite surprised about that. I'm going to wait until the prices start to trickle down a bit, just like with the Leopards.

Prices will drop but not by much. Prob drop to around 200.

Cloaks and sharks came in yesterday via NDC and the color shift is crazy in person! Nike trolled me hard with this release, but Im so glad it worked out.

my reseller had that super fast shipping. got my cloaks today!! pretty hype. they're definitely different. i like them. color is pretty raw. i wish it was more bluish than that greenish color. still sweet though

It's not looking too good for me out here in Houston either. Fools have been camping at one of my HOH's since Monday night/early Tuesday, because of the damn Foams. I might have one more chance, so I'll be sure to post an update later on today.

Man, all of these pictures of the Cloaks are making me want to keep my pair, even though they're half a size too big for me. I guess I'll make my final decision after the chaos tonight/tomorrow.
30t6p3b.gif

All I want are my ASG Kobes and KD's. Why, bruh? WHY?
frown.gif

Get my cloaks today it's the only reason im not super pissed about missing out on the flight ones this morning. Gonna try and get the asg at midnight and then I'll head to hoh

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

I cant believe people are actually buying LiN jerseys and linsanity shirts
Believe it and let them waist their $. 
laugh.gif
Stay in school kids.
Waist =/= waste
Their is a NEW GP in town......
weather or not your happy with there decision to switch powers that be
happy.gif

84 + tax= what i paid for my cloaks!!!! woot woot, guys patients is a virtue i thought i would never cop these after i heard they sold out

Back
Top Bottom